FORTEEN

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏"

(For visualization purposes, Kim Junha looks like Park Seo Joon lmao

(For visualization purposes, Kim Junha looks like Park Seo Joon lmao. I think he is the perfect one to be Namjoon's brother because of his tanned skin and his dimple. Don't you think so? Even if you disagree, I don't care hahaha)

"Seoul?"

Junha nods with enthusiasm. His eyes beaming with ambitious as Namjoon frowned at his brother's sudden news. He then averted his eyes towards their parent. They were clearly surprised and looking at Junha for a further explanation.

"My friend asked me to work with him and the pay is quite good. I'll be staying with him at his apartment so there's nothing to be worried of. Everything has been arranged..."

"What about college Junha?"

The deep tone of Mr. Kim had makes Namjoon shudder in fear. He knew how his father always being adamant about his children education. As a teacher himself, Mr. Kim wants his children to be successful in life and he believes that only by way of higher education will secure a better job opportunity.

Junha clears his throat before he starts to speak. "I'm not interested appa. My result was not so good for me to apply for a college. You know that, right?"

Mr. Kim peered over his oldest son. "I can help to get the recommendation from the school's board. You know that, right?" said Mr. Kim cynically.

Junha huffed in frustration. "But I don't have any interest in going to college, appa. It's just a waste of time for me. I'm not a genius like Namjoon!" he retaliates.

Namjoon was taken aback when his brother picked his name in the confrontation. He looks at his father and brother that seems in distress. He can sense that the argument will end up badly. Junha is really stubborn and he will fight for whatever he had decided. Couldn't blame him since their father also was well known for his stubbornness too. Like father like son.

"What kind of job did you were able to do if you were only a high school graduate? You can't even work in the office!" said Mr. Kim, voice rising a little bit - to show his anger but still in a calm manner.

Junha clicked his tongue. "The job that I already got, appa. I don't need to spend my time behind the desk from eight to five doing nothing besides typing some shit in the computer and just get a low salary..."

"Then what kind of job that will give you lots of money Junha? Don't say that you're going to do some illegal work!" refute Mr. Kim.

Junha stroke his hair in frustration. He really can't talk with his father at peace. They both are different in everything. Everything seems wrong for him and he can't satisfy his father desire. Mr. Kim likes to decide and control his children life, especially about their future life.