☆1: The Strange girl

քǟʀӄɛʀ

We were in our science class waiting for the teacher to start the lesson when a girl walked in the classroom. She was wearing a long, dark red hoodie that was twice her size and she was holding an old book with a brown leather cover in her hands. She was also wearing a strange round necklace on. I felt really weird when she entered the class. Goosebumps formed in my whole body. I turned around to face Ned. He was looking at me with a scared expression on his face. Then the teacher walked in.

"Alright class we have a new student in our school her name is (y/n) Strange" (y/n) Strange? Yeah she definatelly was strange.

(Y/n) waved and rolled her eyes as she walked passed me to sit on the back of the class.

"Okay so for our first lesson this school year we are going to do a project which you'll have to give by the end of next week. Now I'm going to put you into groups and explain the project. Peter, flash, Ned, (y/n), Betty, Cindy and Mark you are the first group. Everyone please move closer to your groups so you can discuss the project" I got scared a little. (Y/n) has a weird vibe that I don't know if I can trust. Everyone in the group got up and walked closer to my table. We sat down as the teacher explained the project. Ned passed me a note.

"This girl is so strange. I felt scared when she walked in" I wrote down my reply

"Dude same. I have this weird vibe about her and I don't know if it's my spider senses warning me. I mean look at her" I passed the note to Ned and when he read it he looked at (y/n) who was uposite of us. She was reading the book. She seemed very into it. The book was big and looked old. The teacher was done explaining so she told us to start talking about the project.

"Alright so when are we going to start? I'm Betty btw " Betty asked.

"I don't know. And I'm Mark " Mark said

"What about tonight?" (Y/n) said. She was looking at us with a bored face. Everybody looked at her.

"Uh well yeah but my house is too small to fit us all. I'm peter by the way" I said

"Of course it is penis parker. Mine's big but I don't want you losers in my house. I'm flash" he smiled at (y/n) but she rolled her eyes and looked at her book again "Besides my parents are gonna be at the house tonight and I don't want them spying on me"

"What about my place?" (Y/n) said but she didn't look at us. "My dad isn't going to be at the house tonight he has to do something"

"What about your mom?" Cindy said "Is she gonna spy on us?"

"Do not worry about my mom cause she died 12 years ago" she was still reading her book

"Oh I'm so sorry. And I'm Cindy " Cindy said

"It's ok. Got used to it" she finally looked up "What time?"

"What about 5?" Mark said

"Sounds good to me" I said

"Yeah works for me" betty said

"Alright then 5 at my house. My address is 177A Bleecker Street. In Greenwich village neighbourhood"

"What are you reading? I'm Ned btw" Ned asked randomly

"It's a book about astral projection and the astral dimension. One of my favourites" The what? Everybody looked at her weirdly. "It's a science fiction book. It's a story about a girl with powers that has to do with astral projection and the astral dimension" we were still looking at her weirdly.

"What is astral projection?" Cindy asked.

"Well it's the ability to push your astral form out of your body" she seemed very interested.