☆19: Reveal

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

A few days earlier

"Hey..." i heard a voice behind me as i was walking to school. I turned around to see austin.

"What do you want austin?" I didn't wanna see his face after the incident a few days ago. We haven't talked since.

"Okay before you say anything, i'm sorry" he kept trying to walk with me but i avoided his glare. "I was a horrible person and i wanna apologise. Not only for the incident in the hallway but... you know"

"Why now? It's so random"

"I just can't stop thinking about how badly i treated you" with a sigh i snapped into my serious face again and looked at him.

"What do you want? A hookup with a girl? If it's about the horny spell it's against the rules to use it. I got in trouble last time so figure it out yourself" i continued walking only to be stopped by his arms grabbing my hand. But not like the other time, this time his touch was soft and careful.

"I don't want a hookup with a random girl-"

"Under no circumstances am i sleeping with you" i yanked my hand away.

"No no no" he seemed to be having a hard time with his words. "It's not- i don't..." he looked up at the sky. His blue eyes had the same color as the sky and a light breeze blew his blonde hair away making him look somehow cute and innocent. (a/n: if you imagined him somehow different you can change it) "I want you. I want you but not just to sleep with you" That's a first. I'm always so sensitive about someone's feelings. Maybe it's because i wasn't careful with mine.

"Austin... i-"

"I know i'm a horrible person, i didn't know what i was doing and i should've told you all these things wayyy before but... i wasn't ready" he took a slow step, it was like asking permission to approach me.

"I'm sorry but... you're late i- i like peter now" his eyebrows raised innocently. His hands were frozen and i could see his feet started to get numb because as i started backing away he almost fell in an attempt to follow me.

"What?" His mouth was slightly open.

"Yeah and i think i might have a chance with him" he scoffed and brushed his hair back with his shaky hand.

"Do... do you atleast forgive me?" I took a few steps back.

"I'm not sure yet. I don't know"

"Great can we-"

"I'm so sorry i have to go or else i'll be late to class"

"Since when do you care about school?" He said loudly enough for me to hear because i was already very far away.

"Since i started liking peter" and with that i left.

≠ ≭ ø

Present day

"OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN" ned screamed. Everyone gave him a weird look. "I mean... what is that?!"

"Uhhhh so..." and i clapped my hands sending everybody in the room unconcious. Including peter. I need to do this alone.