☆18: The lab

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

"Hmm..." austin examined the room. It may have looked empty but it wasn't the last second i used my free hand to make us invisible as i waited for the spell to fade off my fingers. "Alright" he raised an eyebrow questionably and closed the door.

"See? I told you there's no one there"

"Really? Where's peter and (y/n)?" Fuck you austin.

"Oh i don't know they didn't tell me, they just left"

"Then why did they take you with them on the first place?"

"Cause... they wanted to tell me something about her father"

"Right"

"Right"

"I don't believe shit" flash suddenly said.

"Um wh- what do you mean?"

"They're probably banging in a room or something" jesus flash.

"Can we leave yet?" Peter whispered to me.

"Yep. The spell's gone. Let's g-"

"Oh no no no no they are certainly not banging if that's what you're thinking. Which if you are don't even think about it cause you're wrong be... cause they are not ban-ging... in... a room" really ned? You REALLY HAD TO?

"That... does not sound any convincing... like at all" time to leave now.

"That was a close one" peter said as we both leaned against the hallway wall completely shocked. We were still outside his room.

"Yeah it was" i looked at his torso. He still wasn't wearing a shirt. "Okay i gotta go. You... how's your back?"

"It hurts just a little now" he showed me his back. A red circle was still noticable.

"Okay ummm i don't know... find an excuse for that" i laughed a little at his cuteness trying to see if he had a mark left.

"Yeah yeah" he chuckled back. "Goodnight"

"Night"

And he opened the door into his hotel room.

քǟʀӄɛʀ

I walked in my room, still with a huge smile on my face, to see the three boys very confused. As they noticed me their eyes widen.

"Ohhh so you were banging. I was right. Austin you owe me 10 dollars" flash said.

"No that's not what it looks like"

"It looks like you're out of breath, sweaty and half naked" austin stated totally confused.

"Yeah well... that's not what happened" i looked at ned. He was completely terrified. Where did i left my shirt?

"Then what did happen penis parker?" He crossed his arms. "Don't you tell me your little internship was too dangerous to handle so you had to take off your shirt. And of course don't mention the fact that you went on a date with black widow because we know you didn't"

"I... never said that. You're the one who did"

"Exactly" there was ab awkward silence of the boys just staring at me.

"So?"

"Nothing happened" i said quickly and run off. I'm sure my face turned redder than my suit.

"Alright whatever you say penis parker"

ლდღ

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

Why do nightmares have to exist?