☆9: Dangers

քǟʀӄɛʀ

"Good morning" me and ned walked up to (y/n). She was sitting alone on a bench. She looked up.

"Oh morning" she moved a little so we could sit.

"So what are you reading?" Ned asked as he tried to see the book.

"About mind control" she kept reading.

"Woah you can control our minds?" I asked worriedly. The concerned tone on my voice made her turn to face me.

"Well not yet it's quite difficult. But i'm learning it in case we need it for the green hood. I'm sure he knows how to mind control"

"Do you sleep upside down?" Ned asked randomly.

"What?! Noooo" she laughed. "Well i could if i wanna but why would i?" She smiled and started reading again.

"Do you fight aliens?" Ned continued the stupid questions and i just rolled my eyes as i giggled.

"Well i haven't fought one. Only time travellers and people from other dimensions and universes"

"Can you make a clone of your self?"

"I can make millions of clones of myself. Even time ramnants"

"Have you ever time travelled?"

"Yeah actually i-"

"Oh my god. You can literally do whatever you want" his eyes widen in awe. I didn't talk. I was staring at her eyes. They are so beautiful. How did i not notice before how beautiful her eyes are? "Can you make us fly?"

"Of course that's easy. I can use my powers as telekinesis as well so...." she looked around the school. "Do you see that boy over there?" She pointed to a guy.

"Yeah" then she took out her index and middle finger and flicked them to the right. The boy tripped and fell on his back.

"Poor boy" i mutered and started giggling again.

"Wow that was so cool. You are like Yoda" ned said.

"Nah i think i'm more like eleven" she looked at her book again.

"Who's eleven?" I asked confused.

"A girl with telekenetic powers. She has an '011' tattoo on her wrist, she has a shaved head and blood comes out of her nose when she uses her powers. Oh and she lives in 1983"

"From where do you know all these people?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess i could be a witch that travels through dimensions" she answered sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and she looked up smilling. That's when i realised how close we were to each other. So close that we would've kissed if she looked up fast. I widen my eyes and looked away.

"Can you teach me? I wanna be like yoda. You can teach me how to snap off necks" ned said excitedly. He didn't notice what happened.

"Huh?" She didn't hear what he said. "Yeah totally"

"You'll teach me how to snap off necks?"

"What? No. God no. That would be hella dangerous" she started laughing. "It needs a lot of years to master the mystic arts... and... be able to snap off necks. I was actually the youngest to ever start training and after that they made classes and a school for kids my age. Like Hogwarts. I went there for a couple of years but... i left cuz... something happened" she shook her head and cleared her throat "So um after school, do you guys wanna come to my house so we can practise on the mind control?" She avoided my eyes but she looked so cute as she tried to do so. She tuck her hair behind her ears and looked at her shoes.