☆21: Strike when unexpected

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

"What the..." i woke up in the hotel room. Was this a dream? Probably yes. I changed outfits and went towards peter's room. With austin... I guess if it's a dream he is not really green hood, right? I knocked on the door and heard someone scream from behind it.

"WE DON'T NEED ROOM SERVICE RIGHT NOW" it was austin.

"BUT THANK YOU" peter added to the sentence. Adorable.

"Um it's not room service. It's me" i immidiately heard footsteps running towards the door. The door flung open revealing peter trying to put on his shirt. "Hi" i smiled at him and gave him a little wave.

"Hey um what ar- are you- are you doing here?" His face lit up and he had those cute puppy eyes he has when he is really happy.

"I came by to see if you're okay"

"Why wouldn't i be?" His smile still on as he took a few steps back to let me in.

"I saw a weird dream. You died"

"Oh that's... very straight forward" he closed the door behind me and fixed his shirt in place.

"Oh hey (y/n)" austin's head popped out of the bathroom. He didn't seem happy to see me.

"Yeah can i talk to you peter? In private?" He frowned

"Okay..." and followed me deeper into the room.

"He was green hood. It was him. In my dream"

"Who?" He asked confused.

"Austin. He killed you"

"What do you m-"

"He told me his big plan. He said he wanted all the infinity stones to snap and erase every powerful creature or something like that" i narrowed my eyes trying to remember. "Or... maybe he said only sorcers UGH i don't know i don't remember"

"Look it was just a dream, i'm alive. I swear to you we'll catch green hood and then everything will go back to normal"

"I don't know if it can" i opened my phone to look at the date. Wait. "Wait why is it the 12th?" He frowned his eyebrows.

"Because time exists?" He laughed awkwardly. "What kinda question is that?"

"No it's not" i scoffed confused. "It's the 13th. The 12th was yesterday"

"Um... maybe-"

"Oh hell nah" i said stopping peter. "No. Fuck this" i ran over to the bathroom, hitting my feet aggresively on the floor as i'm going. Once i reached the bathroom, i saw austin brushing his teeth. I walked inside, grabbed the tooth brush and pulled it out of his mouth.

"Ouch! What the hell?!" He put his hand on his mouth because i hit his teeth when i pulled the tooth brush out of his mouth. "What the hell is your problem?! Jesus christ"

"What did you do? I know it was not a dream so what did you do?" From the corner of my eye i saw peter running to me and hugging me away from austin.

"Ha yeah she's just kidding. You know her" he took austin's tooth brush from my grip and handed it over. "She's just- playing" peter muffled up my hair as i still had my eyes pirced at austin. His face looked rather confused. "Let's go to ned's room" he basically dragged my out.

"Well played, well played" i mumbled to myself. Once he closed the door he turned towards me angrily.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"I wasn't. I don't have i brain" i tried to fix my hair. Peter face palmed himself.

"Now that you know who he is you're just gonna tell him? Like 'Hi, I kNoW wHo YoU aRe' NO!" he was frustrated. He grabbed my hand and started walking me towards ned's room. "We need a new plan. Hit him before he strikes"