☆14: Australia?

LOCATION: UNKNOWN

"Are you ready for phase 2?" The dark figure asked.

"I don't know. Are you sure about this?" The person got closer to the figure not sure if what they were doing was the right thing.

"The question is, are you?"

"I-"

"Are you ready to fully commit and risk your life for this to work?" The dark figure turned around now facing the scared person in front.

"What will happen if she's out?" He signed.

"If she's out, we'll rule the universe. We are the most powerful people in this univ-"

"What about the one?"

"She'll help us if it gets too difficult but for now she has other plans"

"And what if we fail?"

"She'll take care of her"

"Right" They met each other. Only a few steps apart.

"Can i trust you? Are you in on this?" The man said.

"You can"

"Very well" he took off his hood revealing his identity. The person gasped. "What do you think?"

"I knew it"

"I need you to promise me tho that you won't talk about me in general. We don't want to accidentaly reveal who i am, got that?" The person nodded. "There's no going back now. If you change your mind you'll have the same luck as her" he started walking away.

"I understand"

"Then let the chaos begin"

⊹ ⍣ ⍨

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

2 days later

"Ugh i suck at everything" i mumbled as we were walking towards the cafeteria.

"Except my dick" peter whispered to ned. I froze a little but cloak, which was in a hoodie form, pushed him away from me. Luckily no one was around. "Aye!"

"Heard that"

"Sorry"

"You are not as innocent as you look parker"

"Here we go with the 'parker' again" he rolled his eyes playfully and i nudged him off with my shoulder.

"Why is math so damn difficult? Who was the genius that invented math and why did he have to make them so dufficult?" We sat at our normal spot. Me across peter and ned.

"Don't stress about it we can help"

"Thanks ned but i know you don't really want to. Math is fucking boring"