☆17: Fire blast

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

"Okay are we really gonna have a threesome? I'm concerned" I asked as they basically dragged me out of the room.

"No" peter said sternly. It scared me a little bit. His tone was so... harsh.

"Peter where are we going?" He signed in frustration and stopped to look at me. His jaw was clenched and he looked very angry.

"I saw green hood" we started walking again.

"Whe-"

"He was out of the window stalking us" he practically yelled making me flinch. He walked faster. "Ned go into my room and open the laptop. Here is your earpiece" he handed him an earpiece and run out of the hotel. I followed close behind.

"Why are you so upset? Did i do anything?" He imidiately turned into an alley to change but i just snapped my fingers and we were both ready.

"No" he started swing. I didn't know were we were going so i just put my hood on and flew by him.

"Yeah not at all" sarcasm spilling out of my mouth. "What did i do?"

"Nothing. You didn't do anything" he signed again as he kept avoiding eye contact with me. Swinging faster and faster.

"You know i can read minds right?"

"Well then don't do it" Ouch. What is wrong with him? "Ned? Do you hear me?"

"Loud and clear spider-man" i heard ned through the earpiece. "Finally. It's been a long time since the last time we did this. You know the last time i had to tell the teacher that i was wa-"

"Not right now ned" he stopped him. "Okay i saw in which direction he went to so Karen is scanning the area for unusual activity"

"I'll fly higher to search the area from above" i said and pushed my self higher. Cloak nugged my side. "I know he's acting weird cloak. I noticed" he nugged me once again. "He's not telling me" and again. "No. I do not like him" again. "Why do i care? Cause he's my friend" now he slapped my hand. "No he doesn't like me" the cloak went off and completely pinched my arm. "Ouch! Of course not cloak. He is not the jealous type. Besides we didn't do anything and you know it. It was just a game" he slapped my cheek. "Aye! Stop it. I'm not getting too attached to austin" once again. "Okay that's it" i quickly spinned my finger around the cloak and made it unable to move.

"Any signs?"

"No unfortunately"

"Ned you?"

"Oh! I detected some unusual energy coming from the hotel's top floor. There's a pool patry going on there. He might be there so you have to go there and see if anybody is looking at you strangely"

"Are you sure you're not doing this to see us naked?" I asked while laughing. "I'm kidding" i made a portal and jumped in. Right behind followed peter. We landed on the janitors room. "Let's change" i moved my hand from the top of his head until it reached his feet and on his body now appeared a swimsuit. I did the same with mine. Peter tried to walk out but i just pulled his arm and brought him close to my body. I looked at him in the eyes.

"What?" He tried to look away.

"Tell me what's wrong peter" he turned his head to look at the door. "Tell me"

"What's the deal with you and austin? I don't understand"

"I... i can't tell you. I'm not ready yet but-"

"I like you" he spat out.

"What?"

"That's why i'm mad but... it's stupid forget about it" he opened the door, run straight into the pool and jumped inside.