☆6: Back in time

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

Alright okay i got this. I mean how hard can it be. I started following the instructions i remember reading on the book of Cagliostro.

"Alright it said to... do the exact same thing as before" i said as i started doing the moves once again. "But this time you twist it to the left..." i mumbled as i was doing it. It felt so weird this time. Like butterflies in my stomach. All the pictures of the past, pasted in front of my eyes. I had to stop to where my mom and dad decided to have a baby for the first time. Which in this timeline is 2 years earlier than the previous timeline. I wanted to see if the guy or girl that changed the timeline was there at thar moment. If they were that means you actually don't have brother and that it's just the changed timeline. Cause when you change the timeline, everything effects everything. I stopped at the right picture.

"Okay now what?... get... in? Um alright" i got up, still my eyes closed and rolled back, and stepped inside the picture. It felt really weird. It felt like when you wake up and you get up too fast so you can't keep balance. You know that feeling? When i finally landed i fell on the floor.

"Jesus" i said as i got up and snapped my fingers to change into my cloak. This time i put on my hood. I was hidding behind some trees in a park when i saw my mother and my father. They looked so happy. I hadn't seen my dad this happy in a long time. I signed and casted a spell so i was invisible to them. I started walking their trying my hardest not to cry. They were sitting on a bench under a tree, holding hands and talking. Now i was close enough to hear them.

"I just, i don't know if you want to" my mom said. She looked stressed out.

"Just say it" my dad said. He looked excited.

"It's gonna be so embarassing if you say no" she dropped her head in her palms.

"Even if i say no, everything's gonna be fine. Just tell me what it is you're stressing me out" my dad said while lifting her head up to look at him.

"Okay so i thought...." someone interupted my hearing when they accidentally bumped on me. Oh no the spell. It stopped working now. I turned around to see a man in a coat and a hat.

"Sorry" the man said. Seriously dude. I turned my head to look at my mom and dad.

"Of course baby" he said as they got up and hugged each other. Then my dad noticed me.

"You again? What do you want?" He said as he got closer to me. Then i saw that the man stopped him with a spell. I started running. "Get back here" my dad screamed but i didn't listen. I got out of the park and I ran into an alley.

"Time to leave" i said and did again as the book said. I Hope i didn't the timeline. I saw all the pictures of the future or my present. You get what i'm saying. And stepped into the real time. I fell again. I started breathing really loudly. "That was the-"

"Stupidest thing you've done" i turned around and saw my dad just standing there. Oh i'm in trouble.

"Heyyy dad whatcha doing there" i awkwardly said as i stood up. He just extended his arm and opened his palm. I took off the eye of Agamotto and placed it on his palm.

"You're grounded" he said as he turned around to leave.

"Dad i didn't change anything. I swear" i hope.

"We'll see about that. Happy birthday by the way" Happy birthday? "Get ready for school" I'm so stupid. I spent the whole night looking at the future and going back to the past. I signed loudly and got ready for school.

✥ ✱ ✲

As i entered the school wearing again a hoodie, the 'others' approached me.