☆13: New kids?

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

*next day*

It was lunch time. Me, peter and ned were trying to come up with a plan to catch green hood.

"Okay what if you make a portal under him and sent him into a glass prison where he can't use his powers?" Peter quietly asked as i wrote plan ideas on a paper.

"Good job genius but where are we gonna find that?" I raised an eyebrow as i shot him a glare.

"You're right i didn't think about that"

"Oh what if we-"

"So when are we gonna do it (y/n)?" A voice behind me cut off ned.

"What are talking ab- AUSTIN?" i turned around to see Austin Phill and... Clea White. I guess that's the 'surprise'. Kill me now. I'm begging you.

"Wha- ah what do- what the fuck are you doing here?" I said shocked and furious at the same time. Seriously? From all the guys and girls in the whole world you picked Austin Phill and Clea White. Thanks green hood.

"Uhh what do you mean?" He asked.

"Were you- uh peter?" I lowered my voice and whispered in his ear. "Were they here from the beginning of the school year?"

"Yeah... reality change?"

"The worst one yet" i turned my head to face them again.

"What's the problem, Austin?" My voice was cold. I could even say it was colder than Killer Frost's. Just chill, just breathe.

"Project?" Fuck what project?

I cleared my throat.

"Project" i repeated.

"No you dumbass you have a project to do" clea jumped into the conversation. As always. Who is even talking to her?

"Sorry was i talking to you?" Beat that. She gasped and crossed her arms. "So where were we?"

"Project"

"Right project" there was a small silence. "What project is that again?"

"It's science. Are you okay?" Austin asked. Dude, shut up.

"Don't try to act like nothing happened austin. Because that's a dick move and we both know you don't have one" i saw him clench his jaw and force a smile.

"Woah you changed" he gave me a sarcastic smile. I narrowed my eyes.

"Woah you're still an asshole"

"Look all i want is that grade-"

"And all i want is for you to pretend that i don't exist. Can you do that for me?"

"Otherwise i'll never get back to that school so-"

"Why did you leave anyways? Did you do it again? Who was it this time?"

"I didn't do-"

"Right you sure didn't. Why would they kick you out if you didn't do anything?" i gave him a sharp look.

"Iris" No he didn't.

"I-i-iris?"

"Yeah so about the grade-"

"Too bad. I'll do the project myself"

"No you can't just-"

"I don't care about your fucking grade. Especially after what you did to me and Iris. And to think that i'd even concider it? Messed up" i sat back down and let my head drop in my arms.