Chapter 16

Loki rolls in bed as I flip a page. When I notice he tosses, I close the book and stand. My friends give me an odd look as I grab a bucket and walk around to sit by his side.

Sure enough, as soon as he wakes, he throws his head in the bucket. As he's sick, I rub his back and whisper "I know you think that I'm disgusted by you, right now. I'm not. Your body is preforming a marvelous act. This is just a part of it."

With a groan, he flings himself back and wipes his face "It's disgusting." he pushes the blanket off and stands on the bed to walk around me.

As he brushes his teeth, I smirk "You should do you're little dance. It seems to help." he glares back at me "Oh, come on!"

"Yes, well, you seem to enjoy the dance a bit more than I do." he states, before spitting and turning to his beads.

"Dance?" Stark asks and Loki grovels, fastening the beads onto his head "What dance?"

"Loki does this ritualistic Jotun dance." I smirk as Loki sighs "Supposedly, it's supposed to ease one through pregnancy." I turn to Loki "Come on, it's adorable!"

"Then you have to do it with me." He states and I shrug. He turns to me and motions for me to stand.

Together, we hop on our feet, as he starts a chant. When we go low and bounce, I can feel my friends watching. As Loki moving his hips provocatively, I can't help but laugh. Loki continues his dance as I stand back and raise his hands to Vanhala. When his hands come down, his face stays up, until the chants stop and he looks at me in hatred "Arse!"

"It's adorable when you do it!" I smirk, before looking to my friends "It's not?" they don't respond, so I insist "Loki, it's your culture. If I were to do it, it would be disgraceful!"

He grovels, before sitting down to put on his shoes. Once he's done, he pulls on his royal wear, and tries to walk past me, only to be stopped by me.

"Toll tax." I smirk and he rolls his eyes. He gives me a hug and I pick him up "By royal decree, I pronounce you bloody adorable!"

"And by royal decree, put me down!" he hisses as I walk us out of our chambers "Thor, I am your height! This is preposterous!"

"Your an inch shorter than me." I state and he grovels "And I'm going to carry you, to insure your safety."

"Or my lack of dignity!" he spits as my friends walk beside me "Honestly, let me keep a shread of it!"

"Loki, you were, quite literally, stripped in front of the whole kingdom." I state and he smacks my arse "Hey!"

"Shut up!" he hisses, before declaring "I'd rather not talk about that! Thank you very much!"

Kindly, I sit him down and he goes white face. I frown "Loki, what are you doing that for?" I ask, placing my hand on his cheek.

"I'm doing it to spite Odin." he smirks, before asking "Or maybe this?" he phasing into a creature of pure beauty.

One side of his body is white, the other blue, and colors branch together. The eye on the white side is red, and the eye on the blue side is a mix of blue and green.

"You are..." I slide my thumbs over his cheeks, staring into his beautiful eyes "Absolutely ravishing."

He reaches up to move my hair out of me face, before smirking "I wonder what you'd look like with short hair."

I move his hands from my hair, before declaring "Nobodies touching the hair." he smiles, before continuing the walk.

~

"Odin, son of Bor!" I call out as I sit in my throne, Loki standing by my throne. Odin stands in chains "You have been accused of treason, and the murder of a child! How do you plead?"

"One less half-breed in this world! That Jot-brut is not royalty!" Odin states and Loki looks to the ground.

I hear the Avengers whisper among themselves "It's the N word for Jotuns." Natasha whispers.

"So you plead guilty?" I ask, shifting my staff in my hand. He gives a short nod and I sigh "Treason, is punishable by exile! The murder of a child, is punishable by death!"

I look to Loki "What do you suggest, my queen?" Loki bows his head to me, showing his lack of political power "I declare there to be an execution!"

Standing from my throne, I demand "Those younger than seven, I suggest leave the room at this time!"

A few leave and I give a short nod, before starting down the stairs. When I reach Odin, he's been unchained "Any last words?"

"Your king has been lying to you!" Odin screams "The reason your queen is your queen, is because he bares an heir!"

A village man pipes up "We kinda figured that."

Odin's features go flat, before he whips out and I scream out in agony as a dagger sticks from my eye. I fall back and try to pull it out, only my eye comes out with it.

Odin drops to the ground with a pair of daggers in this skull, as Loki kneels next to me "Norms, Thor! Don't move!" he backs away with blood on his hands, hyperventilating.

~

"You look like him." Loki speaks softly, as he runs his finger around the metallic eyepatch "It's unsettling."

With a sigh, I pull out my braids "Go nuts." he gives a weak smile, before going insane on my hair.

As I examine his handiwork, the door opens a crack "Is the king allowed visiters?" Sif asks and Loki allows everyone in.

They gasp when they see me "Yeah, Loki thought I looked at bit too much like Odin. Gone with the hair, I guess."

"Is it really gone?" Fandral asks and I pull off the eyecover to expose the freshly empty eye socket.

They look taken aback, before Loki steps forward to take my hand "Would you like me to chop mine, too?"

I roll my eye, before pulling him in for a hug. We stand together for a moment, before I sigh "I'm ready for bed."

Loki nods "Let's go to bed. You must be exhausted." he replaces my cover and places a kiss on my nose.