Chapter 17

Loki breathes heavily as he rides me. When he looks down at me, he stops and sighs "Thor, don't do that."

"Do what?" I ask and he gives an annoyed look "Seriously, I don't know what you could be talking about."

"You're not into it!" he declares, before leaning forward and removing my eyepatch and placing it on the side table "You're insecure about your eye."

As I grovel, he leans forward and whispers "You need not worry of my thoughts on your disability."

"Loki, I..." I sigh and move his hair out of his face "You're must realize that it's morbid, right?"

He shakes his head and runs his finger over the edges "Does it hurt?" he asks and I reply with a simple, no. He nods "It doesn't bother me."

"Loki, I'm hideous." I whisper and he chuckles "Why do you laugh?" I ask, thumbing his blue cheek.

"Thor, your face could be covered with acid burns, and I would still want you." he states, before sitting up straight and smirking "Get out of your head. Because I don't mind it, and I want to have sex with you."

A little smile spreads across my face and I flip us, covering my hand in black lockes "My queen, I do believe you are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Well..." he gives a wicked smirk "Just look at your father."

~

As there's a knock on the door, Loki pulls on a blanket to answer it. I can hear Stark groan "Sorry, we'll come back."

"Don't bother." Loki smiles, opening the door to let them in. He disappears behind the changing blind and returns in peasant clothes "Where are you off to?" he asks, laying in our wrecked linens.

"Going to explore a couple of other realms. Pub crawl on Asgard." I state, before giving him a short kiss "We'll be back late."

"Stay out of the shabocki huts in Vanaheim!" Loki hisses and I smile down at him "And the the peak pubs, downtown!"

I look up at my friends and explain "Brothels." I look back down at his concerned features "I'm a married man, you know? I don't need a whore."

He narrows his gaze at me "Good answer." he gives me one last kiss, before sighing "Now go, before I change my mind."

With one final kiss, I move down to his stomach and kiss it "Goodbye, my babe." I look up at Loki "Great day, my love."

"Don't be that couple!" Barton hisses, before insisting "I can't stand those couples!"

I shrug, before giving Loki one last kiss, causing him to sigh "Thor, if you don't go, I'm going to kick your arse!"

"Fine." I shrug, before standing and walking out.

Outside, we start towards the bifrost as Steve asks "How's the eye?"

"Gone." I state and he gives an apologetic look "It bothers me, if I'm being honest." I stop a servant girl with a tray of food "Loki doesn't seem to mind."

"What may I help you with, my king?" the servant asks.

I point down to the tray "Where is this going?" I ask, lifting the lid to find two egg sandwiches, a potato with cheese, and a few sausages.

"It's for the queen." she answers and I take a bite out of everything "Would you like me to make you a breakfast?"

"No." I answer, before replacing the lid "Run along, my dear." When I continue walking, I explain to the Avengers "If it was poisoned, I would be dead by now."

~

When we reach Jotunheim, Natasha frowns "I thought this place was supposed to be beautiful."

"It used to be." I state, before stepping into the castle "Then Odin outcasted this realm, and Loki destroyed it in a genocidal rage." I sigh as walk towards the throne "I believe he hated himself for being a Jotun."

"What was Jotunheim famous for?" Banner asks as I trace my fingers along the art work in the throne.

"Jotunheim is the land of the forgotten." I state, before explaining "Jotun are, supposedly, the image of pure evil. Destine to break."

~

As darkness falls on Asgard, I discover the warriors working out Slephnir. With a frown, I ask "When did Loki throw in the towel?"

"This evening." Fandral states, before explaining "On account of his recent physical change."

"What?" I ask and they give me an 'oh shit, you didn't know' look. I turn to the Avengers "Pub crawl is going to have to wait. I need to speak to my queen."

As we walk into our chambers, my eyes bulge at the sight of Loki. He sleeps, peacefully, on his side. He has grown to full size, and his baby bump has grown with him.

Natasha whispers "What happened?"

I motion for them to sit, before I walk to my side of the bed, and cradling his large head in my lap. As I move his hair out of his face, he yawns and nuzzles his face into my pants, before opening his eyes "Good morning." he yawns, before sitting up and stretching "What's happening?"

"I could ask you the same." I respond and he presses his lips in a line, before falling back in bed.

"I killed Odin." He sighs and scratches his forehead "Cosmic Justice. I killed a father figure, I'm condemned to be the monster parents tell their children about at night."

"You killed Odin?" I ask and he nods "I thought one of the guards killed him." he shakes his head.

"You were screaming in agony, and it came naturally." he states, before sighing "I just wanted to get you away from him."

"You don't have to explain." I speak softly, before looking at his feet hanging off the bed. I smile "We're going to need a bigger bed."

"And tub." he sighs, before standing up and showing me the only a quarter of his body fits in the tub.

When he stands up, he hits his head and grovels "Are you okay?" I ask as he steps out of the tub.

"Peachy." he sighs, sitting on the edge of the bed and falling back, causing the bed to toss everything on top of him.

"Wait a second." Tony insists, bringing our attention to him. He frowns "How are you two gonna..."

I look at Loki, and he looks at me, before questions flood my mind. After a second, Loki frowns "Well, shit."