Part 4: Teenage Hearts/Two is Better Than One

I've calmed down little hurt still it's been about 15 min after everything..

"I'm sorry I broke down like that James I feel really ridiculous that you had to see that." 

 "It's fine Ally can I ask what happened..?

"It's just really complicated it's a girl thing you know it would be dumb to you if I told you.."

" It won't be dumb to me Ally it seems like it really did hurt you.. you don't have to tell me now whenever your ready just know that I'm here for you because I care for you a lot."

" Thanks that really means a lot to me.. I bet you are ready to go home now after that little incident..."

" NO WAY I plan to hang out with you now come on let's go."

"Well here we are at my mommys house haha"

I saw my mom sitting on the couch watching TV by herself good her boyfriend wasn't home yet which made me feel a lot better about having James over.  

"Hi mom this is" I tried to say but James inturrupted me

Hi Miss. Castronovo I'm James it's a pleasure to meet you". said James with a smile on his face and while shaking her hand.

My mom returns the smile and says "It's nice to meet you James but call me Mary you kids help yourself to whatever you'd like in the fridge"

We say our thanks and he asks for the bathroom I showed him and in the meanwhile I'm sitting with my mom.

"He is really cute missy" my mom told me

"We are just friends mother."

 "Is he staying the night?!" she asked.

"Uhm no mom ha your weird," I told her with a weird look on my face.

 "Hey now if he wants to its ohkay with me remember your still young and you need to have fun with life an I trust you and remember what I told you if you ever wanted to go to the next--"

 "OKAY MOM I get it we will be downstairs just text or call me if you need me" I inturrupted her.

 "Ohkay have fun" She said laughing 

I took him downstairs into our TV room and we just ended up talking and just having a blast, we played on the xbox and watched movies and were just being normal teenagers it's about 2 am and I'm just like uhm do you have a certain curfew to be home?

"Nope my mom thinks I'm with Thomas." 

"Woooow" I said with this very sarcastic voice.

 Well time went on and I ended up falling asleep but I was still in that stage where I could hear and feel things and I remember him saying goodnight beautiful as I felt a kiss on my forehead and with that I blanked out (: