Part 9: Without You

** SOME OTHER DAY**

I was coming out of the theater waiting for James to pick me up I didn't see him so I decided to walk down the sidewalk I saw Tyler walking down the same path with a bouquet of flowers.. I just kinda stood there like OH CRAP .. well we ended up running into eachother..

"Hey Allz." He said.

 "Oh hey what are the flowers for?

 "For you.." he answered.

 "Oh you really don't have to do that ... we are just friends." I told him

 "Exactly we are just friends and I don't want to be just friends I want to be more than that.."

He set the flowers down on the bench and pulled me in close and pulled me in for a kiss I was shocked I kinda kissed him back I was so overwhelmed again.. but then I got to thinking.. James has a girlfriend.. I can't spend my whole life chasing after him... I kissed him back I heard somebody clear their throat.. I pulled away and looked at them embarrased but then it struck me it was James.. he stood there and the look on his face it looked heartbroken..

"You know if you were going to be with Tyler he could of taken you home instead of me and I'm sure he would be happy too"  he said as he  just walked away..

 "James wait.." I called out to him.  

"No it's fine.. see you around" he got into his car a drove away..

I stood there with this look on my face what just happened he doesn't like me like that does he.. no of course not he has a girlfriend.. Tyler walked over to me..

"Is everything ohkay..? Tyler asked me.

 "Oh yes everything is fine...I told him with the fakest smile.

When in reality it wasn't ohkay.. I was confused what just happened he doesn't have feelings like that towards me it's a what the hell moment why does all the shit happen to me.. I just kinda looked at Tyler and put a fake smile on my face just so no question were asked.. good now what do you say?

** A COUPLE DAYS LATER**

Well I haven't talked to James since the day of the incident.. well actually I've texted him a ton..

A: Hey.. NO RESPONSE

A: Please don't hate me NO RESPONSE...

A: Please talk to me NO RESPONSE

A: Heyy.. NO RESPONSE

GAH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.. he is really making me mad and now Tyler is just waiting for my answer.. and I keep trying to put it off but I cant that isn't fair to him but I mean he has a damn girlfriend and he doesn't see me getting all pissed off about it I'm happy for him actually and I was happy with our friendship. I finally got to the point when I gave up trying to talk to him.. and I finally said yes to Tyler.. and the worse thing was that we were going to start school and I would have to see him every single day.. and sure enough I would have compeitive drama with him.. oh wow.. time to suck it up.. ... time went on and things were going great with Tyer and myself we were really happy he made me so hapy and he proved that he isn't the same jackass he was.. maybe he has finally come to his senses.. or so I thought...