Only you

A few minutes later

For a few minutes we just sat and stared and the crate, then I slowly crept forward and looked back at him "it's ok, I'm here for you" I opened the top and pulled out a file and opened it up, there were four different profiles, Jacob Seed, John Seed, Joesph Seed and finally 'my adopted sister' Faith Seed. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and a face lean over them, it was newt "what does it say" I kept reading the pages "they're profiles of my siblings, apparently our father was abusive and our mother was a coward, now they're a cult in somewhere called Hope county in Montana, locals call them P.E.Gs or peggies, project eden's gate. A religious cult who's been giving the locals a hard time and trying to find their long lost sibling Hope, the archer. Newt, I'm scared"

His hands trailed around my waist and he kissed my neck "I won't let them get you unless you want them to" I smiled and searched the rest of the box until I came to a letter "what is that" I inspected it and found a wax crest "an old letter, my guess is it is to me from all of them trying to get me to join up and take my place beside them"

"Dearest Hope, by the time your reading this, you've probably reached your eighteenth birthday by now, that means you've come of age which means yours ready to join P.E.G. Joesph wants you to join us in Hope County and help our journey through the collapse. As soon as you enter our borders, you won't have to do anything, we will come for you, if you choose to go against your family, you won't last long. Faithfully Jacob, John and Faith" I saw newt pacing back and forth "we won't go there newt, I heard there was a town in the opposite direction of there called storybrooke, maybe we should go there if we ever get out?" He glanced into the box and took out a picture.

" you were adorable as a toddler, no wonder they want you back" I laughed "hey gimme that, I thought we were saving baby photos for when you actually had some to share" I got up and kissed him while he laughed " well, this isn't all that dangerous...

" you were adorable as a toddler, no wonder they want you back" I laughed "hey gimme that, I thought we were saving baby photos for when you actually had some to share" I got up and kissed him while he laughed " well, this isn't all that dangerous so why don't we go bed, together like we used to before you were a medjack" I smiled as we carried the crate to the keepers hut then he picked me up bridal style and we went back to the homestead. He layed down while I changed back into a tank top and shorts then snuggled into his chest and be put an arm around me, I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, it was beautiful. I felt him kiss my head and soon enough we were both asleep.