O N E

Blue bell eyes fluttered open because of the bright sun light, the girl hesitantly got up and made her way to the bathroom. She had a quick shower and got ready for the day.
"Morning tiki." she exclaimed happy
"Morning Mari." her little red Kwami said

Marinette ~P.O.V
"Good morning mama, papa."Marinette said as she stumbled down the stairs.
"Morning dear." My mother replied cheerfully
"Are you ready for school?"
"Yep I just need to grab my bag."I said as I headed upstairs to grab it and headed out the door and saying goodbye to my parents. I arrived at school to see my best friend Alya, her boyfriend Nino and my boyfriend adrien chatting happily.

"Hey girl." alya said hugging me
"Hey al." I said, I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist, I looked up to see adrien smiling at me lovingly.
"Hey kitty."I said pecking his cheek.
"Morning princess." adrien replied holding me close to him
~bell rings~

"Lest go." Nino said
Me, alya and adrien nod simultaneously. Once we were in class I noticed Chloé wasn't there, wondering if she was ill or if she was skipping school, alya woke me from my thoughts by waving her hand in my face.
"Hello mari!" alya said
"Huh? Oh sorry alya." I said as she roles her eyes at me.
"Girl it's about time you stop daydreaming."she said giggling. I rolled my eyes "okay okay alya I get it." I said glaring at her playfully.
~time skip~

School was over and I was heading to the front of school when I ran into Lila.
"Well well well of it isn't the little failure Marinette, adrien deserves way better than you, he needs some Hot, popular and rich like me." Lila snapped at me as I looked at her wide eyed, Lila took the chance to grab me by the hair and pull it so it really hurt, while slapping her me in the face. My eyes were pricked with tears, they began to fall I couldn't hold back anymore. With tear streaming down my face I ran, ran as fast as I could not looking back. With the tears making my vision blurry , I ran into someone. Adrien. His eyes widened as he saw the red mark on my face and the tears down my cheeks.

Adrien~ P.O.V
My eyes widened as I saw the tears down my princess face but when I saw the red mark on her soft pale skin my blood began to boil.
"Princess who did this!" my voice strong and full of anger. "N-nobody I just ran into a-" I cut her of "don't lie to me princess, who was it!"
"Lila." she mumbled while looking down my anger grew she could see that.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, I didn't say anything else I just let her sob in my arms when she was calm she loosened her grip on me and looked up at me. "Princess let's get you home and you can tell me what happened, okay?" She nodded and let go of my torso. I intertwined my fingers with her's and walked her home.

Her parents weren't home so we did have to explained them what happened, which I could tell Marinette was relieved about. When we got to her room we sat on her bed and she started to tell me what happened. "I was just about to walk home from school and Lila came up to me and yelled that I wasn't good enough for you, but she was and then she grab my hair and slapped me." mari said quietly just loud enough for me to hear. "Princess from now on I'm taking to and from school okay, that way I know you are safe." she nodded "okay kitty." She said putting her head on my shoulder.