Chapter 29

Chapter 29

He then cradled her face in his palms and slowly leaned forward, and when their lips connected, it was like a spark of electricity went through them, like a fire within their hearts that was waiting to be ignited was now fuelled with the sensation of the other's lips.

They kissed softly, gently, enjoying the taste of the other. The kiss felt new, refreshing after a miserable week. It felt extraordinary.

Like they're very first kiss. And when she pulled away, they kept their foreheads together, as he kept nipping at her lower lip…

"I love you Rick."

He kissed her fully, and he said "I love you too."

"I made you dinner. Are you hungry?"

"I am..."

he got up, held her hand and said "Come on…"

they ate together, feeding eacother, sipping wine together. They told each other things that had happened during the week that they hadn't gotten a chance to talk about earlier. And as they opened up, they felt lighter.

After dinner, they washed the dishes together, and when they went back into the living room, Rick stopped her in her steps, picked up a remote and the soft music that was playing became a little louder. He then turned to her and put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. And like some magnetic force was between them, she was drawn to him, to his embrace, to his scent, to his being.

She linked her arms behind his neck and looked into his eyes, the reflection of the candle lights so clear in those blue orbs... he smiled and that made her heart feel like dancing too.

"I was scared that our arguments weren't going to end"

"You take useless worry upon your shoulders" he said confidently.

She chuckled and then put her cheek to his and closed her eyes. And they swayed softly to the music. She could feel his heart beating in time with hers, and for now, this seemed perfect. She was in the arms of her man, her husband, the father of her children, she was safe, warm, and all her aches and pains and troubles had vanished. She kissed his ear, and whispered, "Thank you"

and he said "For what?"

"For always having the courage to fix things between us…"

he softly kissed her neck, and then below her ear and whispered. "Always." and his warm breath at her skin sent a shiver down her body, leaving goosebumbs along the way.

She kissed him, passionately this time, allowing her hand s to wander down his chest, to the edge of his t-shirt; she pulled it off of him and continued to kiss him.

his hands were still, and she wanted him to move them, to touch her, but he just kissed, and kissed with so much attention to her lips, and her tongue, and to everything her mouth was doing on his…

he pulled away breathless. But only to continue his kiss on her neck, and finally, she felt his hand move away from her waist, and up to unbutton her shirt. But she wanted him to move faster.

She wanted his hands to work at the same speed his lips and tongue were, because by god if he continued ravishing her skin that way, she swore she could come with just the help of his lips.

The things his tongue was doing to her somehow were turning her on in the most severe ways and sending jolts of electricity straight to her core. She grabbed his hand then and directed it to cup her breast... and he growled. He palmed her over clothing, and she got busy unbuttoning her shirt.

He took it off for her, and quickly undid her pants too. He slipped his hand inside her underwear and she lost all sense of coherent thought, her movements stilling and her head dropping to his shoulder.

His fingers moved in her and she could only let out gasps of want and need.

He was whispering naughty things in her ear. Things he wanted to do to her tonight… things he'd been writing about between Nikki and Rook every time they found themselves alone together. He would never publish those, they were too vivid.

But he'd write to get it out of his system, and save those documents in a separate file.

He whispered at her ear everything that she wanted to hear. She loved when he talked dirty to her; it always took her to another world. And the added bonus was that she could grind herself against his hand as he filled her with his fingers, and filled her mind with images of them, of him on her, in her, with her…

Kate Beckett bit onto his neck, hard enough to leave a nasty mark, one that he would be smug and proud to show off the next day.

An hour later, they lay spent in their bed.

"I don't think there's any one in this world who enjoys sex like we do" Castle said, looking up at the ceiling. His hands folded behind his head, his wife cuddling into his side.

She chuckled and let her hand wander over his chest "Cause no one has a husband like you"

"Or a wife like you"

she looked up at him and kissed him softly.

She then turned to look at the clock.

"You think the kids are still awake?"

"Probably…"

she sat up, tapped his chest and said. "Get decent, I'm video calling Alexis"