Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Honey, say something, are you hurt?" she was beginning to panic

And with the speed of lightening, Castle cupped the back of her head and brought it down to his and kissed her beautiful lips passionately, sucking on her lower lip so eagerly, it sent sparks of fire straight to her heart.

The sudden gesture of lust and romance making her body shiver in delight and almost made her forget that their little daughter was watching them. She pulled away suddenly and he had this sparkle in his eyes and a smug smile on his face.

"Ewww, mommy you'll get boy cooties"

Kate looked up at her baby girl, trying to hide the fact that her lips had just been attacked by her expert lover. She looked back down at him.

"Mommy likes my cooties honey", he explained.

"Shut up Castle" she hit his chest playfully.

"Ewwww mommy!"

"That's not true baby, now c'mere and help me get your daddy off the floor"

"Why can't we just let him be there?" The girl questioned naughtily with mischief in her eyes.

"Cause then your mommy won't have fun in bed with me like she does every night"

Kate's eyes widened "castle! Will you shut up?!"

she half laughed- half scolded as she pinched his ear and twisted it around.

"Owww" he squealed.

And the young girl laughed her heart out.

Kate helped Castle up, and when he was standing straight before him, she dusted his t-shirt a little and asked softly

"Are you sure you aren't hurt?"

"If I said I am, will I get a body massage from you tonight"

she smiled wickedly and said "You don't have to be hurt to ask for one"

"well, then I'm not hurt. Can't say the same about my ego though"

she laughed.

"And I'd really like that body massage"

she was just about to say something back to him when they heard a soft, cute little exhale of breath. It was Becky yawning.

Castle reached down and picked her up in his arms "Come on, enough of play time for you. Time to sleep now"

Becky rested her head on his shoulder and Kate kissed her goodnight before he carried her away to tuck her into bed upstairs.

When Castle returned, he locked the door behind him and walked to his side of the bed, taking his t-shirt off on his way there. He placed it aside on the chair beside the bed and got in under the covers to sit beside his wife who was now reading a book. His book. Again.

He reached over her and switched her bedside lamp off.

"Hey!" she protested

"I was reading!"

"Was" he repeated and then took the book from her hands and placed it away from her.

"Castle I.." she was cut off mid-sentence when his lips landed on hers again, his arms sliding around her to cradle her closer, and all her resolve to fight him was lost as she felt the power of his kiss taking effect.

She was melting. Her hands clinging on to his shoulder, then sliding down to remind herself of his stone hard, strong chest, the broad expanse of skin, the little hair that decorated it, his well-toned abs, even after so many years, he had kept them intact, for her.

His hands had begun to wander too, appreciating every aspect of her physicality. And even now, after so many years of marriage, parenthood and courtship, it still amazed her how his touch seemed like he was worshiping her body, every time his hand brushed along her skin, it still sent shivers down her spine, his hands were magical, and always loving.

Never once had she ever had a complaint about the way he touched her, or made love to her, because he always knew just the right things to say or do to leave her speechless, breathless.

Even now, as his hand was making its way under her t-shirt to grasp her breast, it left her feeling wanton, needy for him. His lips made its way to her ear and he was talking dirty, telling her things she loved to hear, whispered into the shell of her ear while his teeth nibbled on her skin there and his tongue soothed the sting of the bites.

She let her hand slip under the elastic of his shorts, finding him already hard and ready, throbbing with as much need as hers. She turned to kiss him and whispered at his lips…

"You seem rather ready"

"I am"

"I'm sorry... but I have an appointment to attend to before that"

and he pulled away to look at her in confusion.

"I have to lend my services to one Mr. Richard Castle, who's booked me for a body massage tonight"

realization came to him and he smiled excitedly.

"Stay right here. Don't move"

"where you going?" she asked.

"To get the massage oils"

he got out of bed quickly and ran to get the essentials from the bathroom. His excitement knew no bounds. When he found the right body oil he smiled to himself and hurried out of the bathroom to get back to bed.

"Castle, could you please bring me my moisturizer too, from the vanity" she called out to him

"Oh, yea about that, I told Jo she could use it. So she took it to her room"

"oh alright." Castle came to his side of the bed then and realized Kate was deep in thought.

"What?" he asked.