↳ part four

PART FOUR

★ ★ ★ ★

( sabrina p.o.v )

THE TIME WAS around 7:15 in the morning and betty has insisted that we go see jughead before we all head off to school.

we stood outside his trailer, waiting patiently for him to open the door, me beginning to grow a little impatient. but soon enough a tired and messy jughead jones answered the door, slightly surprised to see the pair of us outside his door. "come in" he said lightly as he rubbed his eyes "what time is it" he said leaning back to look at the clock but betty bet him to it. "it's 7:15" she said entering through the door and giving jughead a kiss on the lips. i turned my head looking around outside a bit before following after betty into jughead's trailer. he closed the door behind us proceeding to ask us if we wanted any coffee, both betty and i declining saying no thank you. betty began to repeat to jughead what she had explained to me on the way as jughead put himself together a weak breakfast and sat down his table, betty copying jughead's actions. jughead started picking at his fruit loops as betty face began to look disappointed and a little sad. by this time i started to zone in on the conversation. "in that case why don't we all work on it together?" she said, suggesting to jughead. him looking at betty. "you, me, toni, kevin and sabrina" she said, looking at me as she mentioned my name, raising her eyebrows at me. me a little surprised she mentioned my name in all of this. "kevin? sabrina?" jughead said back to her, mocking the same surprisedness as i just had. i looked at betty and chimed into the conversation. "yeh. could be a little code breaking party" i said to jughead and betty, betty looking at me smiling, me smiling back at her. "so fun" betty said, hitting jughead on the arm slightly. "you can host" she continued. jughead agreed to the plans. soon, betty and i had left the jones' trailer and began our own way to school. betty a little on edgy about the jughead stuff, even i could tell something was off with them two. i didn't ask or mention anything to betty just in case i make anything worse.

★ ★ ★ ★

i stood by cheryl, handing out white shirts with a big red circle in the middle along with the rest of the river vixens, helping out veronica and archie. soon the whole crowd that lingered in the hall were all dressed in their white tops, displaying a big red circle in the middle. i was also wearing one, along with the other girls. helping start the movement. i saw reggie from the corner of my eye and soon reggie began to approached me, looking at me up and down. "what's happening here" he said looking up from me and turning his head to scan around the hallway. "i am helping v and archie" i said and i handed him a shirt. "and so are you" i said with a big smile on my face. he took the shirt from me holding it in his hand, looking at it. i smiled and kissed him in cheek, causing him to look up at me with smirk. leaning in to kiss me on the lips. i pushed his head away telling him i have to finish this and i'll catch him after school.