↳ part six

PART SIX

★ ★ ★ ★( warning: contains sexual assault )

★ ★ ★ ★
( warning: contains sexual assault )

( sabrina p.o.v)

    THE GROUP OF us sat around, listening half heartedly to the story nick was telling us. only cheryl and veronica actually paying attention, the rest of us dozing off with a drink in our hands. veronica would laugh every now and then at nick's story, ronnie trying to put on this fake act to impress all of us with this boy she had brought from back home. it had appeared to work, cheryl was falling for this trap fast. sucking up to nick at any chance she got. i sat with betty on a couch, head resting on her shoulder. kevin just besides us. "forget the teetotaling" nick spoke up, catching most of people's attention. "let's move to something with more kick" he spoke, as he opened his jacket, reviling to us one of the some insane drugs that i didn't even know you could get your hands on, jingle-jangle. cheryl began to question, asking if it was the real stuff. reggie spoke up from the back, drunkenness dripping from his mouth. "i hooked him up". classic. "tasters? who's up first?" nick spoke as i rolled my eyes in response to reggie comment. archie looked mad. he had tensed up even more than he did at the beginning of the night. "dude, we're not doing-" arch began to speak up, nick cutting him off. "archie, don't take this the wrong way-" nick said calmly to archie, waving the jungle-jangle about as he spoke. "-but you're an epic buzzkill" nick shrugged his shoulders. i turned to look at nick, eyebrows crossing together at what he has said to archie. "come on, v, like back in the day?" nick chuckled at veronica, handing her the stick of jingle-jangle. veronica lightly chuckled at him in response. "aren't you supposed to be showing me a good time, per daddy's orders" nick pressures ronnie more. "down nicky, i'm just getting going" she spoke softly at him, smiling as she did so. "and now that you mention it, i, in fact, wouldn't mind a little sugar to spice up this party." veronica said, smiling at us. betty and i shook our heads in disbelief at veronica, my eyes looking right at her as betty's had moved down to her lap. "what?" she giggled as she took the drug from nick. "every other night it's burgers and milkshakes. can't we just cut loose for one night and pretend we're normal for once?" she lectured us. in a heartbeat cheryl joined, picking up the drug from nick with a grin on her face, reggie following. i looked at him in confusion and anger as he plucked the jingle-jangle from nick's fingers. "kevin?" cheryl said as they clinked glasses, nick asking the pussycats if they care to join, all 3 agreeing. "betty?" veronica asked. "no, thanks" betty shook her head, her smile dropping from her face."oh, come on" veronica said, trying to push this on betty too. "i said no, v" betty said, putting her foot down at ronnie. "okay, relax, betty. this is strictly voluntary" veronica's voice deepened with anger at betty's response. "sabrina?" nick asked in such a cold and scary tone of voice as he stepped up closer to me, holding the jingle-jangle our in front of him. "no" i said blankly, shaking my head. "come on, brina, try it" reggie called in from behind, trying to convince me. "i said no" i hissed back, him backing off, hands up in defence. "perhaps we should decamp to the bedroom, to not corrupt the country mice" nick whispered to veronica, but loud enough for the rest of us to hear. archie's ears percked up at nick's comment, arch becoming protective over ronnie. "i changed my mind. i'm in" archie said, sitting down next to veronica and nick. my moth almost fell to the group in disbelief. "bravo, archie andrews" nick congratulated arch.