Chapter Five

*Klara's Point of View*

"That was it... 2 years... That is all I get..." I couldn't believe what I had just heard... I was never going to see the man I loved ever again... I knew it was going to happen at some point... I would grow old and he would not age... That should have been when I had to leave him... Not after two years.

As soon as I got home, the feeling was back. The feeling I had got almost three years before... The feeling I got when I heard my Father died.

I felt sick, and confused... And I wanted to die...

I was never going to see him again in my lifetime...

That was when it hit me... A crazy idea. I was right outside my house when it came to me... But instead of going into my house, I spun round and began to run to Nicklaus' house.

* *

I gave the door 5 loud knocks... And there was no reply...

Had the Mikaelsons' left already?

"KLAUS? REBEKAH? OPEN THE DOOR! ITS KLARA!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. A few seconds after I shouted, The door shot open, and I got pulled in. It was Rebekah.

"What are you doing here! We are trying to hide, so it would help if you didn't shout our names all over the town!" Rebekah had tear stained cheeks .She looked upset.

"Sorry, where is Nicklaus?" I questioned in a hurry.

"He's in here," Rebekah dragged me into the living room, where Klaus and Elijah were sitting, gazing blankly.

"Klaus! I need you, now..." I snapped him out of his daydream, and he focused on me straight away.

"What is it Klara...?" He asked, looking concerned.

"This is going to sound insane... But... I want you to turn me. Make me into a vampire." I looked directly into Klaus' grey blue eyes.

"what!? Why?" It was Rebekah who spoke next.

"You said you won't see me again in my lifetime, so what if I am alive forever?" I hoped someone would understand. Klaus did.

"You want to become a vampire so you can live forever... so that we have a chance of meeting again..." Klaus smiled and stood up to hug me.

"Do you know how to become a vampire?" Elijah questioned,

"In order for you to turn... you have to have vampire blood in your system... You have to... die with it in your system... Then later when you wake up... you will almost be one of us..." Rebekah explained to me... I grew worried... I had to die?

"Do it..." I whispered under my breath...

"Are you sure you want this, Klara? Forever is a long time..." Elijah was trying to change my mind.

"I said do it..." I was determined.

"I said I would never hurt you... Let alone kill you... Rebekah you do it..." Klaus spoke, embracing me again.

"Ugh fine, I'll be the one to shed blood..." Rebekah cut a hole in her wrist with her fang, and held her arm up to me... I started to feel sick. I was about to drink blood...

I closed my eyes and started to drink the blood.

"Listen Klara, when you wake up- you must feed on someone to complete the transition... okay? feed" I started to feel even more ill... Who could I ever kill?

I nodded my head.

"You ready Klara?" Rebekah asked placing her hands on my head.

"wait..." I stepped over to Klaus' notebook and pen and began writing a letter to my sister.

'I am so sorry for what I have done... I know you will hate me, so I have left the house... Do not bother looking for me... You will not be able to kill me...

I killed Mother because it is what she wanted. She wanted to be with father... she missed him so much. the scars on her wrists did not just appear there- she was doing it to herself... So I helped her... she is with father now. You are almost 25 now, you are a grown woman- the house belongs to you now... I hope you are happy... Raise a family and forget about me and mother...

Goodbye sister...

Klarabelle x x x'

"Now I am ready..." I nodded, folding the note.

Klaus grabbed it in his hand and read it.

"Where are you going to go?"

"I'm going to go to the town just beside here... get a job and someday have enough money to get out of England altogether. " I saw a tear roll down Klaus' cheek.

"why are you cry-" SNAP.

Rebekah did it. She snapped my neck.

"Goodbye my love..." Klaus whispered. He picked up my body and took me upstairs to lie on his bed.

"'l'll see you someday, Klara..."

He kissed the top of my head, slipped the note into my hand and then left.