Chapter Eight

*Klaus' Point Of View*

Ever since my siblings and I had 'split up' I had been searching for the one person who I still loved- Klara. For all I knew she could have forgotten me, moved on from me; and most likely didn't care about me anymore

I had been just passing through Evenant on my way to New York. Though I ended up staying overnight, because I liked the look of the place.

I saw Klara from the moment I walked into the bar- and by the looks of things- she had changed. The first image I saw of her was her twisting a middle aged man's arm behind his back... Back in the 1800's she hated any form of violence, I suppose that wasn't the same anymore. I guess she had to take care of herself after she turned.

I had to have a good look at her, to make sure the brunette I was looking at, was my brunette. Sometimes I would see a girl with dark hair, who resembled Klara- and I'd have to assure myself it wasn't her. And I'd even occasionally call out her name, just to see if the girl I was looking at would turn round to look at me. 

I had given up on my search- and then suddenly there she was... Looking even more beautiful than I had remembered. Her scent was sweeter, her eyes were a darker shade, and her voice was soft, and gentle- just as before.

I had no plans to go to England... Klara sort of just made me spurt out random words that I hoped would make her happy. As I was mentioning England, I thought it all over in my head- and could see no downside.

A trip with a girl I loved, getting to relive old memories, and getting to spend time in my home town. In fact I could barely wait to head off to England- And I had to wait 3 weeks.

As soon as I got to my hotel, after meeting with Klara, I logged onto the 'Apple' computer and immediately booked us flights, and a hotel to stay in for 2 weeks.

After everything was booked, and prepared, I lay back onto my bed, and felt a tear roll down my cheek. Not a tear of anger, or sadness- but happiness. Pure happiness.

I thought the last time I would see Klara would have been in England in the 1800's- and yet there she was, in the same town as me, at the same time as me.

*Klara's Point of View*

My apartment was cold as I set foot in it. As I walked into it, I threw my door keys onto the kitchen table, and kicked off my shoes, before jumping onto my sofa.

I was shaken up, In a good way. I was excited to go back to England and revisit the amazing memories, But there was a worry in the back of my mind.

Witches. 

The witches that tried to kill me when I started on my rampage. They did everything in their power to kill me, so I fled.

I had to hope that when Nicklaus and I returned, I wouldn't come across them, and get myself killed. I had done pretty damn good at protecting myself- and I didn't wanted stupid witches to ruin it all for me.

I blocked the worry out of my head for the night, and thought of all the great stuff Nicklaus and I would get up to. I could barely wait!

* *

The sun rose the next morning and there was a knock on my door, which woke me up.

I groaned, and pulled myself out of my double bed, before shuffling towards the door.

I looked through the little eyepiece on the door, and saw Klaus standing on the other side of my door, with his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket.

He looked so good, and then there was me dressed in a bally blue dressing gown, with a pair of slippers with little dogs on them.

I swung open the door, and hid my face behind my hands.

"Well- Don't you look... dashing" Klaus chuckled, standing outside the apartment.

"Thanks, I do try! Come on in, Nick," I joked, stepping into the kitchen.

"so, what'll it be? A coffee? A brew?" I asked, trying to reach for two mugs out of the slightly-too-tall cupboard

Klaus smiled at me then stood himself beside me, and lifted down the mugs with ease, not having to stretch at all.

"Tea please, love. With milk." He left my side and threw himself onto the sofa.

"How did you find this place, anyway?" I questioned, putting the kettle on.

"I might have gone stalker mode, and followed you home..." Klaus laughed, looking at the back of my head.

I spun round, and giggled, "You creep!" I laughed, jumping onto him.

"You love me though," was Klaus' reply.

We started kissing before the kettle made a noise.

"oh, tea's ready!" I exclaimed, pulling away, and hopping off the sofa.