-six-

-Y/N's POV-
_______________

"You anorexic bitch!" Some girl yelled. I didn't know her. It's nice to know that some people are the same, "What the fuck did you call her?" A familiar voice erupted among the crowd. Park Jimin. The love of my life.

I turned around to see Jimin standing beside me, "Jimin, you're really defending this anorexic girl? Ugh, how disgusting." She said.

"It doesn't matter. Get out of here. And you better take back what you said!"

"I won't!" She said and walked away.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he turned to me, ruffling my hair. Holy shit. He's touching my hair! He's touching me!

"I-I'm fine. But t-thanks." I said. I was probably blushing so hard right now. I'm just embarrassing myself. Just walk away, Y/N. Don't look stupid in front of him. Don't ruin it for yourself.

"Thank you." I said and walked away, Oh. My. Fucking. God. How can you be so stupid? Just walking off like that? Ugh! I'm so stupid! Why would he want me anyways? Or why would I even want myself anyways? I'm such a stupid, non worthy bitch!

I wish I could just... .. myself!

Nonsense. Not yet. Not now. You barely just started. Let everything fall into place, and then you can decide your fate.

*
*
*
*
*

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-
___________________

"Hey, Y/N." I said, giving her a warm smile as she sat down next to me.

"Hey."

"So, Jimin told me what happened today. That some girl went off on you?" I asked.

"Mhm. But he saved me." She clenched her chest, "He's the one I love."

"Just don't tell him." She said, and I nodded. Even though he already knew.

-JIMIN'S POV-
_____________________

I smirked thinking about Y/N. She's so fucking oblivious to everything. I know that she loves me. But, do I give a fuck about her? Hah, nope. I'm gonna see what she does when I ask her out later. She's so obsessed with me. It's unbelievable. I could do whatever I would want with her, anything, and she would let me. I chuckled softly. I can't wait.

I had Math with her after this class, which was English. Finally this class would end soon.

-

I sat down next to Y/N in the back. "Hey." I said and smiled at her.

She took a quick glance at me and looked away, I saw her face blush a bright pink color. I smiled.

As we listened to the teacher, I placed my hand on her thigh gently. Not moving it. Just leaving it there, but she didn't react to it. It seemed as though she was enjoying it. Little whore.

I removed my hand and we remained silent for the rest of class.

-

I chuckled to myself. Again. I can't wait to ruin her. She's going to be a miserable person.