-seventeen-

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-
__________________

I see her collapse on the floor. "Shit! Y/N!" I exclaimed, picking her up. Jimin was within a few feet, carelessly looking at Y/N, who's in my arms. I quickly ran out and ran to the nurse's room, holding her tightly and making sure I didn't let go.

Jimin was following behind me. We entered the room, and I went over and laid her down. "Nurse, she just passed out. Like, just collapsed and fell."

The nurse went over to her, while Jimin and I went and sat on some chairs nearby.

"She needs to go to the hospital. Now." The nurse said, worryingly.

"Why?"

"She hasn't been eating, and it's effecting her in bad ways. She needs nutrients in her system, or else if she doesn't eat much.. she could.." The nurse didn't finish her sentence. She knew that we knew the rest, and it felt necessary to not end it for us.

I quickly walked over to her, and looked at her very pale face. I know just how to help her now. You'll feel better soon, I promise. I thought as I tucked a little strand of hair behind her ear.

The ambulance came not too long after, and then just like that, they took her away. I wanted to be by her side, so bad.

Jimin.. he didn't stay long. He left before they took her away, and I was the one who stayed with her until she left. Asshole. He doesn't even care, even though this is something so serious.

I sighed, and headed home instead. Everyone, actually, had been sent home, anyways.

"They said I could go visit later." I muttered to myself, as I plopped down on my bed. Somehow, I started thinking about Jimin. Each thought that crossed my mind about him, made me even more furious. He just walked off. What kind of fucking "boyfriend" does that? I really need to start being there for her. If Jimin won't, then I will.

-

I had fallen asleep, after all that thinking. I checked what time it was, 5:32. I have time. I quickly got out of bed, heading to get the car keys. I picked them off the counter, and went to put my shoes on.

I had driven off, and was singing in the car, with the radio blasting music. "Please dry my eyes~!" I sang, and tried hitting the high note, in my opinion, I think I was decent.

By the time the song ended, I was already looking for a parking spot. I quickly found one, and got out, then rushing into the hospital. I went over to the reception desk.

"Hello." The woman greeted me with a smile.

"Hi, I'm looking for Jung Y/N." I said, trying to make this as quick as possible.

"Room 78, on the third floor." She said. I quickly thanked her, and ran towards the elevator. I pressed the third floor button. As I waited in there alone, I repeatedly tapped my foot, while fidgeting with my fingers.

Finally, the elevator doors opened, and I quickly looked around and scanned the room numbers. I had found the room Y/N was in, I quickly knocked and a nurse greeted me, "Hello. Are you one of the visitors?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well, just to let you know, she is awake. And we had to basically feed her. She was starving herself." She said, as she moved out of my way to let me come in. I gave her a immediate nod and looked to my right. There she was, looking at me. "Y/N!" I exclaimed, happily.

I walked over to her, "Hey." Her voice was shaking, "W-Where's Jimin? He h-hasn't.. come yet."

I sighed, "I don't know if he's even coming. If he doesn't, I'll be upset."

Her eyes got teary, I could tell she was about to cry. "T-Tae.. you're disappointed in me, a-aren't you.."

I quickly intertwined her hand with mine, "How could I ever be disappointed in my best friend?" A tear had escaped her eye, I quickly wiped it away with my thumb.

"Y/N, please.. don't think I'm disappointed. Ever. I will never think different of you."