-ten-

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-
___________________

What could they be doing right now? Nothing bad, right? Dumbass, knowing Jimin, you really can never tell what he could be doing with any girls or guys.

Taehyung. Can you please stop? Stop thinking about her. It's useless, she's his now. You can't help her. Jimin can.

I shake my head, yeah, you're right.

I grab my lunch tray and sit with the others. "Hey guys." I said.

"Aye, do you know where Jimin went?" Namjoon asked.

"He went with that anorexic bitch." Yoongi answered.

"Don't say that!" I said, defending her, "Why not? She starved herself, just to be like the other girls." He said, taking a bite into his sandwich.

"You can't.. just assume!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Alright, Whatever." He said and then stopped talking from there.

-

"Why were you trying to defend her?" Jungkook asked me as we were walking to next period, "Because, she's my friend." I said, hearing those words coming out of my own mouth sounded so great, that it made me smile, without me even realizing it.

"Even if it were true, you don't actually care if she starved herself?" He asked, looking at me disgustingly. I didn't say anything. What if I said something, that might sound wrong to him? He'd think I'd be sending the wrong message to him. After a minute or two of thinking, I finally found words, "Well, yes I care, because she might be going through something rough right now, and that makes me want to help her. I want to help. I just don't know how."

"Ah.." He said, and then we stopped talking. I was looking down the whole time, I gave myself a crooked smile as I thought about certain things. Jungkook noticed and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing important." I answered, giving him a hint to not ask and stay out of it.

"Okay."

I sighed softly and continued walking with him to our next period.