-thirteen-

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-
_______________________________

"I'm dating Y/N!"

I looked at Jimin, "Wait, what?" I said in disbelief.

"I said, I'm dating Y/N."

"Seriously?" I shook my head, oh my God. I swear he's gonna do something horrible to her. And what can I do? Nothing to be exact.

"Yeah." He said, and gave me a smirk. He knows what I'm thinking, I swallowed and looked at something else, anything else in the room. Anywhere but him.

We stayed silent for a while, until he said, "You're worried for her, aren't you?" I turned my head towards him slowly, he was giving me a glare.

"She's my girlfriend. You shouldn't be worrying, she has me. I can take care of her." I nodded slowly.

"I'll get going, it's getting late, and I have homework to do." I lied. I needed to get away, I felt uncomfortable being near his presence.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Tae."

I got off the bed and headed out with saying 'bye'. Did I feel bad because I didn't say that? No. I didn't care. I'm really worried for Y/N, she doesn't even know how bad Jimin is. He really isn't that angel you think he is. I know what he's really like, all of us 6 know what's he like. But, did we ever tell anyone what he's actually like? No, because they wouldn't believe us anyway. I mean, he's popular and all, I would get why they wouldn't believe us, they would think we were just jealous of his popularity.

I was walking home, looking down. Then, I bumped into someone. "Ah, sorry." I said, walking around them.

"Tae?" That familiar voice, it was Y/N. I finally looked up, and turned around. She was already looking at me, waiting for me to turn around.

"Oh, hi." I said.

"Where are going?" She asked.

"Home," I said, "and where are you going?"

"I'm just walking around." She looked down, scuffing her foot. I saw her shaking, she's cold, I thought.

"Y/N, why don't we just take you home? It's late." I said, she nodded.

She started leading me to her house, and I walking by her side. As we reached her small home, I asked, "Are your parents home?"

Without looking she answered, "W-Working late." She started shivering even more. "C'mon, let's get you inside." I said, opening the door. We both went inside and I closed the door behind me. She went somewhere, "Y/N?" I called out.

"I'm coming!"

Not long after she came out, she has changed real quick into her pajamas. "So, I heard you're dating Jimin." I said, suddenly.

"Oh? He told you?" She asked. I nodded, "Yes, we are." She said, smiling.

She went over to the table and sat down, "Over here."

I went over and sat down across from her, "You know, he's been my long time crush." She said. I stayed silent, not saying anything, "I want you to know that, I'm not gonna ditch you for my boyfriend. You really.." She stopped talking suddenly, then shook her head. "Never mind, tell me about yourself." She said.

"Well, I've never been one to date like Jimin or the rest of us. Only had one girlfriend, but that was back in middle school."

"Oh," there was a pause, "Tell me about yourself." I said, now wanting to know more about her.

"Hm, well, I basically live alone. My parents are always working." She said, but as she answered, she looked anywhere but me. I could tell she was lying, but didn't want to ask for the truth.

"And, I have a brother who lives 2 hours away, but I don't see him that much." She said, "So, I basically live a lonely life, here by myself."

That's all I needed to know. I didn't want to feel too sad for her, I was already feeling bad for this girl. She lives here by herself, and her brother doesn't even visit that much, according to her, "Sometimes, he'll deliver food to me, but that's all." Damn, that's.. this girl really is having a hard life. I sighed, "This seems hard to deal with." I said, and she cocked her head to the side, "It's actually not! Don't worry! I can take care of myself really well!" She said, grinning.

"Y/N, it's late. We have school tomorrow, you should get rest." I said, "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow."

She waved me bye, and I smiled and waved back. Then, I was back outside. In the cold, but this time it had got colder. I looked around in the darkness, and quickly started walking home.

★★★

I finally got home, and when I entered my home, I saw my father. He was finally home, but.. I saw something dark on his neck, now he was looking ahead of him. Watching TV in the living room, and when I was about to pass him, that's when I saw it. It could've been my mind, so I blinked a couple times. Then, when I was sure it was real, I walked up to my father.

"Dad, is that.. a hickey..?"