-thirty-

"Tae?" I call out. "Yes, Y/N?" Tae answers.

I smile slightly, "I wanna just stay here for today, you know.. since we're skipping and all. I don't feel like going anywhere."

In reality, I just felt unsafe out there. Jimin could be anywhere. Stalking me, watching me from the bushes. I've already made up my mind that's he's psycho in some way.

"That's okay with me." Tae said. "We're not going anywhere then."

But, with Tae... I feel extremely comfortable when he's around. I know he'll protect me. He's done it so many times before. He knows how vulnerable I am. Out of all the time he's been with me, he's made me feel like I'm actually worth something. Maybe, I won't feel so worthless after all..

I grab my phone, and turn it on. I look through my social media. As I'm on Instagram, I see one of of Jimin's post, I forgot that I still had him, and hadn't blocked him.

pjm95: [image attached] i love you, princess💖☺️

God damn it. I'm crying again.

Y/N, look at what he tried doing to you. You have-

I can't listen you anymore. You're just playing tricks.

I run into the bathroom with the phone in my hand, and slam the door shut, and locked it. I could've ran into my own room, but somehow I chose the bathroom.

Just torture yourself.

I was crying so much, I didn't even realize Taehyung was trying to open the door.

Why was I like this? Over a damn picture? Why am I being so dramatic?  I just had to be born like this. And even at the time that I felt like I was worth something. In the end, everything will just crash upon me one again.

I just want to be okay, I want to be normal. But, life has to keep stopping me, because I'm so useless to this universe of people. Now I know why I'm living.

My reason of living is just for me to end it.

Just, why? I've already been to the hospital. I don't want to go there again. The next time I go, I'm going somewhere horrible after that.

I need to take those pills.

No, not again.

"Y/N! Open the door, please!" I finally hear Tae's voice. How long was he calling out for?

I stand up, and walk over to the door, wobbly. I unlocked it. As soon, as I unlock it, I back away from it and go back into the corner and curl up.

He comes in, and rushed towards me. He kneels in front of me, and caresses my cheek. "Hey, look at me. I'm right here. It's okay, baby. It's okay." I look at him, while hiccuping. "You'll be okay. I'm right here." I quickly hug him tightly. "T-Tae.." I hiccuped. "Shh, just stay like this." He said.

Soon, he sat me on his lap while I was slowly falling asleep on his shoulder from hugging him. He started rocking me back and forth a little slowly, like if I was a baby.

A couple minutes later, I fell asleep. I swear I heard a few words come out of Taehyung's mouth as I fell asleep. But I'm not sure what they were. So, that'll maybe be a mystery for now.