-thirtythree-

It's been a few months now, and I really seem to love Taehyung more everyday. I honestly feel much better than before. It's like now, I can find reasons to live. Good ones.

"Hey, aren't you hungry?" Tae asked me, "You haven't eaten since like this morning."

"Oh! Actually, yes I am." I replied, standing up and going over to the kitchen. "I'll make some simple ramen for us." I turned on the stove, and grabbed some packs of ramen from the cabinet below me.

"Alright, well. I'm gonna go to my house and check up on my mom, again. I'll be back." He said as he softly kissed my cheek. Okay, we're not dating. He makes it seem like we are. I really want to date him though. It has been a few-

"Ah!" I winced, from the stinging of the burn on my finger. Tae immediately turned around, "You okay?"

"Yeah," I hissed, "just accidentally burned myself."

He chuckled, "Well, alright. Be more careful next time, or I'll just have to kick you out of the kitchen myself." And with that he left, giggling.

I smiled, and continued making the ramen as well.

-

"You do realize, that I basically live here now?" Tae said.

I didn't say anything for a couple of moments. It's true. He basically does live here after all. "So, why don't you just move in?" I asked. "We can go visit your mom and her boyfriend on the weekends, if you want. We can have dinner with them!" I exclaimed.

"You're joking." Tae said, laughing. I looked at him in the eyes. "Oh, wait. You really aren't." I shook my head, answering his question. Telling him I'm not joking after all. He put his chopsticks down, and clasped his hands together. "Well, sure I guess," he unhesitatingly said. "Well, I'm almost out of school. I don't see why not. My mom will let me anyways, she has her boyfriend that's with her. I mean, she loves me a lot, but by now she probably wants me out of the house." He said, laughing.

"Well, I guess you can move in today. Or tomorrow. Just go pack your bags." I said, taking another slurp at my ramen. "I'll help you move."

"Tae?" He looked at me as he drank some soda from his Pepsi. "Yes?"

"Can we go to a club later?" I asked so suddenly. "I wanna go out to do something fun."

"Sure, why not?" He said, smiling, "But you must stay near me, okay? I don't want you getting lost."

"Of course."

"Alright, you can start getting ready after we're done eating." He said, taking another bite out of his ramen.

"Do you have anything to wear?" I asked, taking a sip from my apple juice.

He chuckled, "Obviously. I'm not gonna go nuded." I laughed a little as well.

"Okay. Well, you just wait. I'm gonna be the prettiest person there." I said, smiling.