-thirtytwo-

I touched my face, and of course, I felt tears. I sniffled, "Um.." I paused, "Don't worry, I'm okay-"

Tae pulled me into his usual hug that I love.

I looked up at him, "Thank you."

He smiled, and his head got closer. Closer to my lips. As he was close enough he asked, "Can I?" I nodded slowly, while smiling. And then, he kissed me. My heart was beating so fast. I rested my hands on his chest and I swear, I could feel his heartbeat pacing too. I can sense- No, I know Taehyung is so much better than Jimin in so many ways.

I feel so happy right now.

I feel in love right now.

He pulled away after a few moments, chuckling. "You're so cute, you know?" He said, poking my cheek.

I hugged him tightly once more, smiling so much. I've never smiled this much before. What's going on?

I pulled away, and stood on my tippy toes, just to peck his cheek. He laughed a little, "Why are you shaking my heart so much? It's like, I'm about to fall over."

"I don't know. I guess, I'm just being me?" I said, shrugging.

Hm, 'just being me'. It.. actually.. doesn't sound so bad .. at all.

"You know, you're perfect just the way you are when you're being yourself." Tae said, looking at the stars, "I know, you've suffered through so much... and I've done anything I could to help you." He paused, "I won't stop, obviously-" he chuckled softly as I did along with him, "all I want is for you to get better. I want to see you happy. I really do." He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. "Seeing you happy makes me so happy. I'll help you. I want you to love yourself." He said.

"You can accomplish so much. You're strong and I know that. You can pull through, even at the worst. You're living to see, what makes you.. well, you. Life, I know it's hard. But it's good for us. We get to experience the hardships of it. In my opinion, it helps me keep going. With hardships coming in my way, I know I can overcome them, even the worst. I know you can too. I know they might bring me down, but I give myself the courage to keep myself going. It'll all be worth it in the end, trust me." Tae said, squeezing my hand a little, "And if you ever need help getting back up, just tell me. I'll be there."

I touched my face once more, "I'm crying again." I chuckled.

He got closer and kissed my cheek. "You'll be okay, after all of this." He said.

"I really think I will be, after all."

hi! so, um, we're somewhere near the end, but i didn't come here to talk about that. i don't know if i did good on the speech thing. i hope it (kinda) helped you. if you are dealing with anything right now, lemme tell you something. you'll be okay in the end. you will fill better. we all don't deserve pain. if you are in a low place right now..

i love you. i might not know you, but i love you. you deserve the love. you don't deserve to feel this way. don't ever think you do, because in reality, you don't. you are just perfect as the way you are. you really should be the one you should love in this world. be your own light, always tell yourself it'll be alright.

i love you all so much.

we're living to love ourselves. please, love yourself. it'll be so worth it.