-fourteen-

-Y/N'S POV-
________________

I felt really happy tonight. Like it just took me over, I didn't feel anything. No sadness, nothing negative, but just positive. I felt great that Taehyung stopped and dropped me off at home. I also enjoyed when he came in, he's really a great person.

I felt sleepy, my eyes could not stay open any longer. So, I brushed my teeth quickly, and crawled into bed, pulling the covers over me and falling asleep.

-

I had slept really late last night, so I didn't get much sleep. It felt like only five minutes that I slept, because next thing I knew, it was time to get up. But as I was sleeping, I had no dream of them this time. I actually didn't have any dream at all, of what I can remember.

I laid in bed for a little while, before going into the bathroom, and taking a nice shower. After that was done, I put on some comfy clothes, and headed to school.

First person I saw was Tae, he had given me a smile as he walked up to me, "Hey, Tae." I said.

"Hi, Y/N. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine." I said, giving him a simple smile, "About last night.." I continued, "thanks for, um, coming in and talking with me. I kinda needed it."

He grinned a little, "No problem. I'm always there if you ever wanna talk about something." I nodded, "Well, there is one thing.." I said, what-"

Jimin had came, interrupting us, "Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt. I had to come give a kiss to my beautiful girlfriend." Before Jimin took me away with him, I quickly wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and put it on top of Tae's binder, without Jimin knowing. Then, I winked at Tae, and he smiled.

"How did you sleep, darling?" He asked, intertwining his hand with mine. "Good." I lied. I couldn't have him worry about me that much, so I need to lie. He'll waste his time on me by being concerned, when he has no reason to be. He should have his attention on other things, not all of it on me.

"That's good. I don't want you lacking sleep. I want you to have a good rest." Then, he pecked my cheek, "Wanna meet my other friends today?" I gave a quick nod, and then we headed into the school.

We went into the gymnasium, according to Jimin, that's usually where they go in the morning before school starts, to hang out. I sat on the bottom bleacher, while Jimin went to get the other five, "Y/N! Come over here!" Jimin shouted loud enough to hear me. I looked up and headed towards the group of boys. "Hey, guys. This is my girlfriend, Y/N." He said, putting his arm around me.

The boys in front of us looked at me up-down, then, they gave kind of a disgusted look from what it seemed. "Nice meeting you, Y/N." Said one tall, and very handsome man. His hair was like a grape color. He must've dyed his hair. He smiled at me, his dimples showing. I looked at him in the eyes, he's a very handsome man for sure. "I forgot to introduce myself, my apologies. I'm Namjoon." He said, looking down.

Then, another came in front of me, "I'm Jungkook." He smiled. How cute, he has a bunny smile. He was a little muscular. His hair was a peachy color, and he looked really handsome as well. Well, I mean, all of them looked really handsome. Even Taehyung.

"I'm Jin." Another tall one said, he had the broadest shoulders out of the boys. He had those nice plump lips, his hair was a nice blonde color. He looked really cute.

"I'm Hoseok! But call me Hobi!" One of them said, pushing his way, to get in front of me. Just by the look of him, he looks like he has a bubbly personality. He has pink hair with little tints of green on the tips. He looks like the positive one of the group. I find him a cute one already.

"I'm Yoongi." The last one said, he was shorter than the other four, his hair was a faded, sea blue color. It covered his forehead, he looked really cute. He looks like one of those people who don't give a shit about his surroundings or what's going on. When he greeted me, he had a deep, raspy voice, and I found that a little sexy, but just a little.

I smiled at them, "Hi."

Jimin pecked my cheek, "You're so cute." He said, pulling me closer to his side. I put my arm around his waist. "Well, it was nice meeting you, guys." I said, and turned around, heading back to the bleachers. Once I got there, I sat down and watched them talk.

But, there was something bothering me, and it was making me uncomfortable.