𝙎 𝙃 𝙊 𝙒

WORD COUNT | 1632

The omega woke up with one thought in his mind: where the fuck was he?

Scrambling around frantically as he bolted straight up, he felt about the sheets surrounding him noticing they were abnormally soft and comfortable. That was until his eyes landed on the true surroundings overwhelming him. The gears whirred inside his delicate brain, they clocked perfectly as the realisation hit him that he fell asleep amidst the prestige prince's bed.

He promised himself it was just a quick nap yet how is it morning already? The room was eerily silent apart from the sound of his quiet shuffling as he propped himself off the rather high mattress and straightened out his clothing properly. The room was missing one thing: it's owner.

"B-Bakugou-sama?" The nervous teen stuttered, hoping for a response.

Dead silence.

He hastily put his shoes on as he dashed for the door, if anyone was to find him like this - surely he would be punished. As his hands gripped the handles of the double doors firmly, ready to pull them open, a voice so demanding and domineering rang through the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" The blond asked mischievously whilst rubbing his now partly soaked hair with a crisp white towel. He was wearing nothing but a luxurious looking towel wrapped around his waist exposing his drool worthy figure to the servant.

"I- um- back to where I should be...?" Midoriya attempted to answer his question only for it to sound like a question towards himself as if he doubted his own answer.

"This is where you should be." He tsked before striving towards the green haired male and slamming the doors shut causing the smaller boy to flinch in shock of the loud noise.

"I'm not so sure about that..." the omega mumbled underneath his breath with a savvy tone, not intending the blond to hear him.

"Listen." The spoilt prince snapped harshly before gripping the sides of Midoriya's cheeks roughly with one hand and the other tugging aggressively at his hair, pushing his head towards him. "You belong to me." His voice dripped with possessiveness as his scarlet pupils tore through his green orbs mercilessly.

After holding this position for an agonisingly long few seconds, Bakugou let go carelessly causing the green haired omega to tumble backwards before landing on his bottom rather abrasively. Opening one side of the door easily, the prince stepped through the frame before giving his servant an icy cold glare as he slammed the heavy doors shut, the intimidating sound echoing throughout the timid boy's ears as well as the piercing click of the room locking.

Where did this cold demeanour come from? The greenette thought to himself in confusion as he picked himself off the floor gingerly.

He spent the rest of his day tidying up the prince's quarters, scrubbing the expensive looking carpet of his careless mud stains and placing his clothes back into its respective gold handled wardrobes. It's wonder how the place came to be such a tip in the first place.

Midoriya sat down tiredly upon the prince's soft mattress, his loud sigh filling up the entirety of the silent room. Truthfully, he missed his friends, he wondered what type of delicious desserts Ochaco would be practicing or what type of task Lida was ordering and even what his dear mother would be doing at this very moment.

He missed them, and to say a lot would be an understatement.

Midoriya looked around the room in contempt, wondering what part he should clean next. His eyes landed on the dust upon the window sill before he proceeded to grab a feather duster to tidy the place. As he moved on to dust the top of his humongous wardrobe, the short omega figured he would need at least a chair to reach its height. However after climbing onto the chair, ready to clean, his gaze caught on something peculiar.