𝙈 𝙀 𝙎 𝙎

WORD COUNT || 960

DISCLAIMER:
NSFW | READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

It was an unbearable feeling.

The omega scratched at his neck ever so slightly as he struggled to breathe, his chest heaving in and out increasingly as he felt the warmth from his stomach spread to the rest of his body. He could feel the heat reaching his fingertips as his hands gripped the bars of his jail cell, the chill of the metal offering a short relief to Midoriya's skin.

It had already been several days since his confinement, and although the green haired boy understood the reasons for his punishment, he thought it was rather harsh of the palace to be denying his requests to see a doctor. If the greenette remembered correctly, his heat was to be due shortly after the time of his confinment yet he was helplessly imprisoned in a private jailcell with nothing but one meal a day. It was exhausting for the young servant as he tried day and night to subdue his natural instincts until he could control it no longer.

The petite boy fumbled around the top few buttons on his shirt, undoing them due to his body temperature rising. He could feel his lower regions begin to harden as the familiar sticky substance began to leak out. Reaching slowly downwards, his nimble fingers slid under the belt holding his trousers up and the waistband of his underwear. Ever so gently the boy held his erection in his small hands, the slight action causing him to jump slightly due to the sensetive state of the boy. His nimble fingers began stroking it gently, each action only relieving the heat inside his body slightly before it returns more insatiable as ever. The young boy had never experienced lust to this extent, without the medicine to subdue his oncoming heat, Midoriya was threw into a state of confusion, desperation and fervour.

And as the warmth in his body slowly burned into an engulfing heat, the freckled boy found himself struggling to stand on his own two feet with his knees beginning to weaken. As seconds that felt like years passed by, the realisation dawned on the servant that hoping for any help was futile and it was evident that he had to deal with this alone. Upon this conclusion, he fell to his knees before collapsing on his side, now panting much more, the cold concrete ground offering little to no comfort. He could feel his desparation grow rapidly as his insides yearned for satisfaction - pleasing his own erection wasn't enough anymore, as an omega he had the desire to be filled.

Moving his hand from his front towards his back, Midoriya began to trace the outline of his hole with the tips of his fingers, familiarising himself with his own body. The wet slick that oozed from his hole was more than enough to coat his nimble fingers. He felt nervous and scared, doubting he would be able to ease his own lust. Gently pushing the tip of his middle finger in, the omega felt a foreign sensation, one that he's never experienced before. It was new to him and he found himself wanting to explore more, perhaps it was his heat that was talking or rather his own desires deep down.

As his efforts went on, the green haired boy found himself struggling to reach deeper, he had to arch his back allowing more of his finger inside. With every push that reached new depths the omega found himself yearning for more. It was infuriating to him knowing he could only satisfy so much himself, he knew what he was missing but it seemed hopeless to the young boy - he was alone in the dim confined room. Small whimpers escaped his lips as he longed for an alpha to ease his growing heat. His pheromones being released all the more rapidly as his distress continued. It was seeping out of his prison doors, down the hallways, until it filled every beta and alpha's nostrils that were in their jail cells. His sweet scent of strawberries and cream were beyond alluring, irresistable even. It caused an uprage within the underground prisons, as the bloods of alphas all around began to pump faster.

However Midoriya was oblivious to what was happening beyond his doors for he had a much bigger problem at hand. Unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, the green haired boy kicked off his trousers due to the fabric of the clothing sticking to his skin. He was burning up at a speed even quicker than before, Midoriya knew the only solution was his release. Quickening his pace, the omega poured all his energy into chasing an orgasm only for it to slip from his grasp everytime he got remotely close. He felt his frustration and helplessness bubble up from within, the young boy wanted to scream and shout for help but all that came out were defeated whimpers as his doe eyes started to water.

That was until he heard hurried footsteps and the jingle of a chain of keys. The omega's heart started racing in fear at the uncertainty of who was on the other side of the wooden door. He took a big gulp as the handle turned and the light from the candle the visitor held granted him vision, it was as if time moved slower.

You would think upon seeing his familiar blond locks and his infamous crimson cape, Midoriya would immediately feel a sense of safety. However, above all else, the omega felt a rush towards his lower region as his pheromones gushed out like water from a dam. He no longer felt human but was rather an amalgamation of lust, desire and raw sexual hunger.

He was a mess, an irresistible and erotic mess.

_______________________

wow 3k + notifications...

Firstly, hi to everyone who has been dying for an update since forever! I'm still alive dw. And also welcome to any newcomers who have discovered my book in the past year!!

It's been over a year since my last update, and honestly I don't blame any of you for thinking I discontinued this story.

Truth be told, I was planning on dropping this story as I had no idea what direction it was going to go in nor how it would end. I just started this book cause I was young and I liked MHA and writing.

As for future updates, I can't make any promises or give a definite answer. I just write whenever inspiration comes and to be honest, writing and wattpad isn't something that's on my mind a lot.

Nevertheless, the endless support this book has gotten as well as the kind DMs I received upon logging back on kinda spurred me into creating this new chapter.

Thank you for all your lovely votes, comments and messages, I read every single one of them I swear <3

I'm sorry it's such a short chapter after such a long time but I really hope you guys enjoy it (:

Until next time,
BAKUBABY