𝙆 𝙀 𝙔 𝙎

-

If u want the full experience, read the last bit of last chapter for some added foreshadowing. If not go ahead! <3

-

WORD COUNT | 2013

As much as he wanted to gloat over his temporary victory against his brother, the blond prince had matters of priority on his hand. Whilst he walked briskly over to where the omega was supposedly held, he recalled his frustrations over the past few days at his own helplessness.

The amount of times the blond wanted to shove open those detestable heavy double doors within his bedroom and roam outside to ease his restlessness was uncountable. The boy hated confinement. In fact, he despised being trapped within the suffocating palace during his younger years. The glizt and the glamour of life as a sheltered prince never appealed to the blond, rather, he found jewellry to be a waste of money and mannerisms to be pompous. You see, Bakugou lived for the thrill that came with the rush of adrelanin. He adored the scent of the woodlands and the towering trees which shaded him from the radiant sun; the slight breeze that would pass over his skin, kissing the tips of nose lightly.

Spending his day running through the dirt covered forest was one of his favourite past times, for in those moment, he simply felt unburdened. Call it his escape if you must.

Never would he have imagined to stumble upon a unique looking omega during one of his forbidden hunts. His delectable smell drove the prince to follow its trails like a dog sniffing his owner's scent. He was drawn, dare say addicted. Once the soft scent of strawberries and vanilla filled his glands, the prince knew he would regret it for a lifetime if he had not scouted for its source. Unbeknownst to his naive longing, that one impulsive decision led to an explosion of complications, both positive and negative. For in the moment he locked eyes with the emerald ocean of the omega's, he found himself unable to look away. Unable to pry his gaze off the effortless beauty that exerted itself from the young greenette.

The prince was extremely protective of his toys, never once did he let his older brother touch them. And when other young princes gathered during a diplomatic meeting between their fathers, young Bakugou would love to see the jealousy ooze off of his peers' faces as they gaze towards his newly obtained prized objects whether that be an upgraded version of a weapon or an expensive article of clothing, the young boy loved to show off but never once did he let others touch what was his.

Thus in the split second of their encounter, Bakugou felt a compelling feeling from the bottom of his stomach, almost like an arrow to his gut, that he had to make this young boy his. No matter the circumstance.

Little did he know that his own selfishness led to the demise of the simple servant.

Only now did he realise the consequences of his actions. The weapons, clothing and gifts he were so proud of, they were his object possessions. But a human is not a object and the brash prince has learnt that the hard way.

The responsibilites of a prince is never easy and behind the embellished life of a royalty lies extreme pressure and expectations. Being now 18 and a full fledged adult, actions such as mating with a servant is simply not acceptable. Yet the prince pushed his subconcious rationality aside and indulged in a moment of pleasure - only now is he paying the price.

Bakugou furrowed his brows as he started walking closer and closer to the entrance of the dungeons. He noticed the lighting of the hallways were dimly lit with a chilling aura hanging thickly admist the atmosphere. His eyes fixtated upon the four figures that stood in front the barred metal gates which led to a spiralling set of stairs that trailed ominously downwards.