𝙁 𝘼 𝙒 𝙉

WORD COUNT | 1767

The blond could hear his own heartbeat against his ears. His blood was boiling, his breathing was rapid and most of all he was livid.

With each passing second that he sprinted towards the west wing, the more and more he became nervous and panicked. He was never this on edge even during sparring, why now? It drove him crazy when it comes to the emerald haired omega. It was as if he lost all sense of rationality. The blond couldn't care less if the palace was under a siege or if a wild natural disaster sprung upon his nation, for in this decisive moment there was only one thing on his mind solely: his omega.

He thought about all the times he wanted to jump the fragile servant. How many times he wanted to pin him down and mark him right there. How many hours he laid awake in torture as he pictured the chartreuse shade of his pupils that hides shyly beneath his eyelashes.

It made the veins in his arms accentuate and the steps in his sprint heavy the more he pictured what the half and half Prince was subjecting Midoriya to.

Servants dare not get in his way nor did they ask questions for they know of the prince's rageful personality but the state of pure anger that the blond emitted as of that second was unheard of. And it scared them all the more.

His pheromones oozed vengeance as it made the hairs stand on anyone he dashed past. It was as if the impulsive prince was bringing the aura of an army only that it was encompassed into his one being. His pupils narrowed at the thick double doors which indicated the royal quarters. Pushing them open hastily the hurrying prince bolted towards the left wing, a section his living area he never explored - or never really bothered to due to his hatred for guests.

It almost felt foreign to the blond as he ran up the left side of the double stairs, it was his home yet why did it feel so unfamilar? Shoving the feeling aside, Bakugou slowed his hasty sprint to a brisk jog as he eyed each door suspiciously, unsure of which one held his damsel in distress.

The impulsive and rather desperate blond was at the end of his string of options, he contemplated knocking down each and every one of the doors that stood in solitary on his left and right. Lifting his leg up to slam the first wooden door down, his ears perked up at the sound of a suffered whimpering.

It reminded the brash prince of his first hunt. His esteemed father took him down to the woods in which he was instructed and learned the ways of survival. Although one wouldn't necessarily call hunting the best father - son bonding, the prince unknowingly cherished every moment he had with his father. In spite of the fact that his past memory was fogged, within the hunt, the sound of the whimper that the baby deer elicited as it breathed it's last breath stuck out distinctively in Bakugou's memory. He remembered clear as day, the cold detached voice of his father ordering him to yank out the murderous arrow that was lodged deeply within the fawn's body. And as his childhood self did as he was told, the crimson blood that splurged out from the sudden movement stained his hands in an unwashable mess.

Upon that day, he learnt that life wasn't always pretty.

His foot moved on its own accord, treading careful and calculating steps towards the origin of the sound. With each stride that he moved closer, the soft whimpering pierced the blond's ears. The prince looked down at his hands as he held them in front of him slightly and once again, the dark rouge colour sprawled carelessly across it, haunting him like a sick nightmare. He was returned to his childhood demeanor and a horrid mix of panic and regret built up in the pits of his stomach. He doesn't want another stain on his palms.

He needed to find him, and this time, save him.

With his heartbeat pounding out of his ribcage, his eyes landed on the wooden frame he believed to room the torturous sound. Lifting his leg up briskly a million of possible consequences flooded his mind. However his extensively impulsive behavior pushed through causing the blond to kick open the thick set of double doors without a second thought.