𝙈 𝙄 𝙉 𝙀

WORD COUNT | 1830

The prince's scent of woodland enticed Midoriya endlessly. It was as if the younger boy was trapped in a trance. His yearnings became all the more uncontrollable with every whiff of Bakugou's tempting scent. However unbeknownst to the freckled male, his omegan's pheromones were oozing out steadily the more aroused he got. Even with his clothing covering his own scent gland, the smell of his creamy vanilla scent was impossible to mask.

Eyeing the now wet and transparent white shirt that adorned the green haired male, the sight of the damp omega before him was too seducing to resist. The feeling of Bakugou's calloused hands snaking up to hold his neck gently as if he was the almost afraid of breaking him caused a feeling of warmth of to sprout within Midoriya's chest. His touch was delectable to his body, simply a drug he wanted nothing more than to indulge in.

A soft gasp was heard when the button of his crinkled shirt were ripped from it's material, exposing the omega's bare chest and also an abundance of his pheromones piling into the room. Immediately, the exploding scent of vanilla and strawberry mixed together intruded Bakugou's scent, causing the Alpha to growl possessively before placing both of his hands on the omega's small waist to lift him to sit on his lap.

Bakugou's gaze were fixtated on the glossy plump lips of the dazed omega before him, he licked his own lips in hunger before leaning in slowly, his thumbs rubbing circles around the younger boy's hips for ease. The proximity between their lips were so minimal, the erotic breaths coming from Midorirya could be felt on Bakugou's lips, however to his dismay, the alpha stopped moving as if to tease the  freckled male.

A childish pout formed on the Midoriya's soft lips as his eyes locked with the scarlet pupils of Bakugou's. His pout only furthered upon seeing the smirk plastered on the Alpha's face causing Midoriya to force himself to take action and lean in slightly - only to have the demanding prince lean back.

"For these..." Bakugou lifted his fingers towards his now devilishly grinning mouth, "...you have to beg." His tone was laced with arrogance and playfulness.

As if on cue, Midoriya's cheeks flushed to a hue of a ruby red similar to those of the Alpha's pupils. He could no longer remain eye contact as he stuttered out the embarrassing words unwillingly, "P-Please..."

Without even looking, the green haired male already knew the smirk that adorned the prince's lips. "I can't fucking hear you." The prince was no doubt relishing every moment of this forsaken interaction and in particular, the omega's state of fluster which he found guiltily adorable.

However the young omega was already at his wits end and was in no mood to be humiliated further, causing him to cock his head to the side before huffing in an annoyed manner. He still hasn't forgotten the cold demeanor shown to him from this morning much less willing to show his desperate side to the overly confident prince before him.

Getting out the bath tub briskly, the omega proceeded to face the prince before talking in his most monotone voice. "I believe I've finished bathing you." His clothes now hung on him like wet rags, uncomfortably damp, he eyed the luscious looking towels on a railing before shaking his head, those were meant for the prince. Before completely walking out the bathroom, a sloshing sound water was heard before Midoriya was practically attacked by an abundance of fluffy towels wrapping around him, creating a cosy feeling. He had found that Bakugou's strong arms appeared to have hugged his tiny frame from behind, enveloping him in a blanket of his own warmth and soft towels making it impossible for him not to melt in his embrace.

"Aren't you daring?" A soft anger was laced within his voice before the blond spun the greenette around so they were facing each other face on.

The greenette searched his eyes for any sense of rationality but disappointingly only found lust. And in the spur of this moment he wanted nothing more than to indulge in his own personal clouded desire just as the prince had done however, Midoriya was a boy of many worries and clearly a relationship as taboo as this one was bound to end in nothing but pain felt on his behalf.