Chapter 1

I make my way home from work walking the fast way home. The same path I found my beloved hybrid on, about 1 year ago. Whimpers and yells break me out of my thoughts.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I go to where the sounds are coming from. I end up in the entrance of an alleyway. Inside is a group that f men beating and shouting at a bunny hybrid.

   The only thing lighting the dark alleyway is a dim street light so I turn on my phone flashlight. "Hey you better stop." They ignore me still beating the poor hybrid. "The police are on their way coming to collect you for breaking the law." I lie very confidently.

    This grabs their attention they look at me wide eyes . They waste no time scramble past me leaving the poor bunny to cry. I make my way to the hybrid and reach towards him. He flinches back and cries harder.

       "Hey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help I'll take you back to my house and take care of you." He looks at me with hopeful eyes. "H-home for me?" I nod and smile he smiles back. "I have a hybrid at home so you can keep him company."

       His smile falls and he starts to cry again. "You're just going to hurt me like those people." "No I won't I pinky promise." I give him a reassuring smile holding out my pinky.

       He hooks his pinky with mine and smiles back. "I'm Jungkook." "Y/N. Ok let's go home." I say we begin our journey back home.