Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

After Y/N we gave Jackson his gifts, we sung happy birthday, then we watched movies while eating pizza.

We have watched six movies Moana, all the toy story movies, and both Reck it Ralph movies.

"Well guys I'm gonna go to bed don't be loud and don't stay up late goodnight." Jaebum says then he walks away.

Once we hear his door close we sit in silence. "Hey guys wannna see some videos I found?" Jackson ask. We all nod our heads.

"Ok we have to be quite and we it'll be our secret. Deal?" We nod again. "Great let's go to my room." Jackson gets up and walks to his shared bedroom.

"Hey Kookie what do you think he's gonna show us?" "I dunno." Jungkook says shrugging his shoulders.

Jackson opens the room door and walks up to the computer. The last person to come into the room was Jin hyung so he had to close the door.

The computer was big and was located between Jinyoung's blowup pool and Jackson's bed.

Yoongi hyung and Jinyoung stared at each other the first thirty minutes we were hear but now they are talking to each other.

Jackson and Namjoon hyung are talking while Jackson looks for the video. Mark and Jin hyung are talking about random stuff.

Jungkook, Yugyeom and BamBam are talking about superheroes.

While me, Tae and Youngjae are talking the blue moon and and one week later the red moon.

"Guys I found the videos." Jackson says. We all surround the computer ready to see the all great and mighty video.

Jackson turns the volume down then plays the video. There is a human woman and man they were just talking at first.

But then they start to kiss then they start to take off their clothes. "Jackson what are they doing?" Jungkook ask.

"They are doing what humans call sex. They are mating with each other." Jackson replies with a smirk.

"Yah! Jungkook cover your eyes." Jin quietly yells while putting his hands over Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook pushes Jin hyung's hand away. "Hyung I wanna see too." Jungkook whines.

Jin hyung lets out a huff and mumbles something under his breath as he moves away from Jungkook.

We continue to watch in awe. The video ends a couple minutes later. "Wanna watch more?" Jackson ask like looking at us.

We all nod our heads. "Let's watch a different category."

We continued watch the videos for about four hours. Everyone was asleep except for me. It was pitch black in the room.

It was me, Jungkook, Taehyung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom were in one room.

And the others were in Jinyoung, Mark, and Jackson's room. I feel weight lift from Jungkook's side of the bed.

I'm guessing he has to use the bathroom. I feel the stuffed animal that Y/N gave him move from my back.

He tip toes out of the room. I lay in the bed and I wait for Jungkook to come back. I hug the stuffed duck that Y/N gave me close to my chest.

I inhale Y/N's lingering scent for comfort. It's been about ten minutes Jungkook should of been back by now.

I think I'll go check on him. I get out of the bed and I quietly walk to the bathroom.

The light was bright from underneath the bathroom door. I open the door with out knocking.