Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

I felt something poking my face. I groan and swat it away. It continues to to poke my face.

I open one eye and see Jinyoung sitting next to me on the bed. "Y/N get up." He says and continues to poke me.

"Why are you in here?" I ask him in a groggy voice. "Do we can swim you said so yesterday." "Yeah I did but I didn't mean this early."

"It's 10:00 a.m. so I suggest you get up or else." He says. "Or else what Jinyoung?" He smirks. "I'll call Jeabum."

"Fine." "I want you to get in the pool with me." He says. "Fine, you go get changed ." He walks out and closes the door.

I find my swimsuit and put it on. Then I go to my bathroom to brush my teeth, use the toilet and I put my hair up.

I walk back to my room and grab my phone. I open my door when I hear a knock on it. I see Jinyoung in the same swimsuit as yesterday.

I walk out of my room and close the door. I lead him to the backyard where the pool is. I had recently got some pool floats for the pool.

I get into the pool and swim over to the flamingo pool float.Jinyoung walks up to the pool and gets in. He goes underwater then he comes back up.

He smiles at me and swims over to me. He puts his webbed hands hands touch the float. He swims around me while talking to me.

This last for about five minutes. I hear yelling and loud foot steps coming close to the pool. There are loud splashes and impacts around the pool.

The last impact knocks me off the pool float. I swim up to the surface and grab onto the pool float. I see all of the boys in the pool.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Youngjae And Yugyeom are having a chicken fight. Mark and Jin are seeing who can do the coolest pool jump.

While Jackson,Namjoon, Bambam and Jimin are playing Marco Polo. Jinyoung is no where to be seen. I swim back over to the pool float and on it. I close my eyes and relax.

The boys play around for ten minutes until they go completely silent. I open my eyes and see no one. I hear laughs on the other side of me.

The flamingo float is suddenly tipped over and I'm flung into the water. I swim up and look at the at the boys who are all laughing.

I let out a huff, roll my eyes and then I get out of the pool. I grab my phone and a towel and go into my room.

I look out the window to see everyone still in the pool. Everyone except Jinyoung and Jin. I take a quick shower and then I get changed.

Once I finish getting changed I open the bathroom door and I see Jinyoung and Jin laying on my bed. They look up at me.

Jinyoung has shorts and a white shirt on. While Jin has on ripped jeans with a black shirt. "Y/N I'm hungry I need food." Jinyoung says.

"Yeah Y/N everyone is hungry so me and Jinyoung decided to get you." Jin says. "We lost rock, paper, scissors." Jinyoung says while sitting up.

"Well I should go make breakfast I guess." I say while while walking to the door. "We can help you." Jin says while grabbing Jinyoung's wrist andwalking up to me.

"Alright come on." We walk to the kitchen. We make a large breakfast for everyone. When we finish Jin and Jinyoung set the plates on the table.

Just assuming they could smell the food. The rest of the boys come scrambling into the dining still wet getting water everywhere.

We eat then me, Yugyeom and Jungkook are left to clean up while the other boys are getting ready. Yugyeom is cleaning the dining room, while Jungkook is washing the dishes.