Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I wake up to mumbling and the bright sunlight in my eyes. I open my eyes to see all the boys in my tent talking to each other.

I'm surprised that they are already friends with Jin. Like they were just fighting with him last name night.

They laugh with each other. I sit and they look at me. "Oh you're friends now?" "Guess so." Jin said. "Yeah Jin hyung is funny Y/N." Taehyung says his tail swaying happily.

The other boys nod their heads in agreement. "Ok well it's time to go home. Everyone besides Jin gives me a sad look.

"We can come back one day. We can even go on walks here every once and awhile." They look happier and we walk out of the tent.

"Namjoon, Jungkook take down your tent, put it in the bag and take to to the van. Taehyung, Jin pack up the food." They go to do their task.

"Jimin we'll take down our tent." Me and Jimin walk to our tent. I go inside and take out the blankets and sleeping bags then I put them in the van.

I walk back to Jimin and we take down the the tent.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

We finally get finished packing up our camping stuff. We get inside the van and listen to music on are way back home.

We arrive at the house and put all the camping supplies in the storage closet. "Boys you all need to bathe.
Everyone groans expect for Jin who is unfazed by it. "Y/N I'm clean see." Taehyung licks his hand and rubs it on his head.

"Jin how about you go first." He nods his head while stuffing his face with food from the camping trip.
"Y/N I've never bathed in my human form before."

"I can help you." I smile at him and take his hand leading him to the extra bathroom. "You can have a bath."

I turn on the water and plug the bathtub. "I'll be right back Jin is there anything you want?" "Food." I walk out of the bathroom and see the other boys who refused to take a bath.

I walk to the kitchen I get gram crackers and marshmallows for Jin. Then I get dish soap and a small towel to wash Jin with and walk back to the bathroom.

Taehyung stops me before I walk into the bathroom. "Y/N after Jin can u wash me too?" I sigh knowing this is the only way he'll get clean.

"Yeah me too." Jungkook says. "I'll wash all of you." They all give me happy looks. I walk into the bathroom.

I walk over to Jin who's sitting on the floor humming to himself. I hand him the snacks I brought for him. He thanks me and practicality inhales them, in a matter of seconds.

I add the dish soap in the water and I realize that Jin turned off the water before it could over flow. "Ok Jin take off those pants."

He does and gets in the water. "Y/N can u get in with me? Pretty please." He gives me the eyes no one can say no to.

"Ok I will." He smiles at me and plays with the water a little bit. I walk to my room to put on my swimsuit.

It's not really revealing because when I go swimming I don't like to be harassed by creeps. I grab a towel and walk back to Jin.

The boys stare in awe as I walk past them. Namjoon covers Jungkook's eyes but he still tries to look. I close the bathroom door and sit in the warm water with Jin.