Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

"Hey stop with your growling you need to be nice to each other." I say they give each other a glare then turn away from each other.

"Well I have to go do something just get along and don't fight." I say then I go to my room. I close my room door and sigh.

The important thing I have to do is watch the very last episode of Vampire Diaries. I grab the remote and I turn the tv on.

I get in my bed and cuddle into my blanket with my Vampire Diaries watching bear that Namjoon got me. Me and the bear watch intensely.

I'm about halfway through the episode when I hear a crash and a loud yelp. I ignore it and keep watching. About one minute later Hoseok and Ten come bursting into my room.

They start to speak fast and at the same time. So I have no idea what they are sayin. "Guys clam down one at a time what are you saying?" Ten goes first.

"Y/N they are fighting. You have to stop it." He says and Hoseok nods. I pause Vampire Diaries and follow behind them.

They lead me to the living room where there is a big commotion. Jimin and Jungkook, Are fighting Yoongi, and Daniel.

Namjoon and Jin were trying to break them apart. While the rest of the boys are ruffed up. "What are you doing?!" I say loudly.

They stop fighting and look at me somewhat shocked. "The one thing I told you not to do you do. I'm so disappointed and upset with you." Yoongi and Daniel pretend to be unbothered.

But Jimin and Jungkook look like they are going to cry Jimin's ears are flat on his head and his tail isn't wagging.

"But Y/N we didn't start it. It was those two." Jungkook says. "No we didn't Y/N it was those two they were jealous of us and attacked us." Yoongi says as his tail goes back and forth angrily.

"I don't care who started it you still fought each other and now everyone is going to get in trouble for it." I say.

"No Y/N I didn't do anything this time it was them don't punish us too." Taehyung pleads. "No you're all in this together." I say.

"Now apologize to each other and I'll think about the rest of you getting punished." Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung apologize to the other boys.

I give a Namjoon a look and he quickly apologizes to the other boys. The other hybrids apologize too leaving Yoongi, Daniel, Jimin and Jungkook left to say sorry.

"Apologize." I say sternly but they shake their heads no. "If you don't say sorry in the next five seconds then you're gonna face the consequences."

But they still refuse to do so. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "See just like I told you earlier all humans are the same they are all just cruel and awful ." Yoongi mumbles to Daniel.

"What was that Yoongi? Something about humans being cruel? Since you still refuse to say sorry I'll show you cruel and awful."

Jungkook and Jimin hold hands. Yoongi is unfazed while Daniel fails to hide his fear. I grab Jungkook and Jimin's wrist.

I tell Jin to grab a chair from the dinning room. Then I tell Namjoon to grab Yoongi and Daniel. I tell them to follow me. We walk to Hoseok's empty room.

I gently shook push Jungkook and Jimin into the room. Then Namjoon pushes Daniel and Yoongi into the room.

"You four are going to stay in here until you apologize to each other. Also Jungkook, Jimin you are grounded." I say then I close the the door and put the chair on the handle so they can't get out.