Chapter 20

Y/N's POV
1 hour later

The hybrids come back over to me and they change back in to their human forms.

"Let's go." They nod and only complain a little bit.

They put their clothes back on then we walk back to the bus.

Once I finish roll call I pull off and and I drive to the store that sells things for hybrid care.

I park the bus in the back of the parking lot and I grab my things.

" Anyone thats feeling sick or itchy raise your hand." They all raise their hands which makes me sigh.

"So everyone is itchy and sick?" They nod in response.

"Ok I'll be back stay here." With that I get off the bus and I walk to the store entrance.

I first search the store for the medicine. Successfully finding it after a million years.

I get six bottles of the flu medicine. Then I look for the isle that has flee shampoo.

I find it and I get about ten bottles of it. I go to the section where they sell gloves.

I grab a couple pairs then I go to the check out.

I walk out of the store and back to the bus with the bags in hand.

I walk up the bus stairs and I set the bags by the drivers seat then I buckle up.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I ask while starting the bus up.

"Panda Express!" I hear Taehyung shout. I put the nearest Panda Express into my gps.

Then I pull out of the parking lot and I start the twelve minute drive.

Once we arrive I park taking up two parking spaces.

"Since you're all sick and flee infested you will have to stay on the bus.

"I'm not sick and I don't have flees." I hear Jin say.

"Ok then you can come in." I grab my purse and I get off the bus.

I hear footsteps behind me then I feel a hand grab mine.

I look to see Jin giving me a adorable smile. We walk inside and stand in the long line.

"Jin why aren't you sick like the others?" I ask as the one moves.

"I wasn't playing with them. After we shifted I smelled food so the whole time I was eating berries."

I nod as we get closer to the front of the line.

"It makes sense so are you gonna help me take care of the others?" He nods happily.

"You'll be eomma Jin." I say while smiling at him. He laughs and nods his head.

"I'll be just like a eomma bear." He says proudly.

The line moves up and it was now our turn to order. And I got just about everything they had.

I pay for the food with the money that Woojin gave me earlier then I grab napkins.

Me and Jin go back to the bus with all of the food in hand.

I text Woojin that I'm taking them back to my house for awhile.

I pull out of the parking lot and I drive home.

~~~~~~baby time skip~~~~~~

I park in the driveway and I grab the food bags and Jin grabs the bags from the store.

While everyone else goes inside. We carry the bags inside and set them inside the kitchen.