Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I'm woken by bounces and giggling. I open one eye to see Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook laughing and bouncing on my bed. I groan "What are you doing?" I say in a groggy voice.

"Waking you up." Taehyung says with a box smile still jumping. "Why are you doing this?" "Because Namjoon hyung told us to." Jimin says he stops jumping lays next to and cuddles into my chest.

I attempt to push him away but he just holds me tighter and starts to purr. "Get our of my room and let me sleep." "No hyung said you have to get ou-"

I cut Jungkook off "I don't care what he said let me sleep." Jungkooks whispers to Taehyung then they look at me. They do a mischievous smirk and Taehyung runs out of the room.

About one minute later Namjoon walls in with Taehyung behind him. Jimin let's go of me and goes to where Jungkook and Taehyung are standing.

"Y/N why aren't you out of the bed? Get up." I roll over my back facing him. "No." "Y/N we can do this the easy or the hard way."

I turn my head to look at him his tail is swaying in a warning way the look on his face is telling me that he's bout to go alpha style on me

Who does he think he is. I turn my head away from him. "The hard way it is." With that he rips the warm blanket off me. Then he grabs my feet and pulls me out of the bed.

I groan as I land on the hard floor some of the blanket breaking my fall. "Stefan would never do this to me." I mutter against the floor. "He would suck your blood." Namjoon says picking me up and placing me on my feet.

"He wouldn't do that to me." I argue back walking into the kitchen with the boys following behind me. "He would suck you dry then run off with his girlfriend."Namjoon argues back while I get a bowl of cereal.

"No He wouldn't he loves me." "No h-" Jungkook covers his mouth. "Why would you want his love when you have us we love you more than anything Y/N." Jungkook says. "We love you more than this Stefan guy right hyungs?" They all nod in agreement.

We have a group and then we all eat cereal. Chatting about basic things.

~time skip~

I sit on my bed and talk to my mom. She tells me how much she misses me since she lives back home in the U.S she tells me that she'll come visit me and the boys. "Ok bye mom love you too." I hang up and Taehyung walks in the living room.

"Y/N can you take us to the park?" Taehyung ask with pleading eyes. "Yeah give me 10 minutes." I say standing up and going to my room. Taehyung runs down the hall telling everyone else the news. I let out a sigh when I reach my room.

I brush my (h/c) hair then I change into black jeans and a (f/c) shirt. I do my needs in the bathroom. I look up the directions to the hybrid park. I grab my phone and purse then I go to the living room to wait for the boys.

The boys walk in and we head to the van. Taehyung gets in the passengers seat, Jimin and Namjoon in the backseat while Jungkook sits in between Namjoon and Jimin.

It takes us twelve minutes to get there. The boys jump out the car and go play with the other hybrids. I sit on a bench and watch Vampire diaries on my phone.
~time skip~

About two hours later the come walking to me. Tired looks on their faces. "Are you guys ready to go?" They all nod their heads. The sun has already gone down. We walk back to the van.

The boys go to sleep as I drive home. Once we arrive home I cook, then we eat and go to sleep.

~~~~~~

I wake up and check my phone seeing a notification that today we are going camping. I get ready and pack my things. I go wake the boys I tell them to get ready and to pack for camping. I go back to my room and grab my phone, purse and bag.

I walk to the living room and put my bag down then I make breakfast. We eat then I tell the boys I have to get a few things.

I quickly drive to the store. I get two tents, a cooler, water, and food. I pay for the stuff and call Joonie on the house phone.

I put the stuff in the van while I wait for him to answer. "Hello?"  I get in the car and start to drive home. "Joonie are you guys ready?" "Yeah." "Ik I'm gonna be pulling up and we're going to put everything in the trunk. Alright I have to focus on driving bye."

"Bye." He hangs up. Two minutes later I arrive home and pull in the drive way. I got the car and opened the front door. "Put your stuff the van."
I grab my bag from the living room and go to my room and grab my portable charger.

I put my stuff in the trunk and see everyone is already in the van. I get in the drivers seat I put the gps on and it says it'll take us 5 mins to get there.

Five minutes later we arrive and there's absolutely no one else here. I shrug it off and get the tents out. We set up the two tents and put are stuff inside of them.

We make a fire and relax for a bit. It's just the beginning of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a picture of the tents if you wanted to imagine it easier

Bigger tent

Smaller tent

Smaller tent