Prolouge

Y/N POV

I walk home trying to go fast since I worked overtime at the cafe today. I take a short cut through a alleyway so I'll get home faster.

I try not to think about the dangers that lurk at night and think about Stefan Salvatore instead. It starts poring rain and I have no hood or umbrella.

I sigh and check my phone it reads 10:59 pm. I look forward to see hardly see the liquor store by my apartment complex about 100 feet in front of me.

I hear a faint growl as I walk past the the liquor store. This makes me stop "Hello?" I say looking where the growl came from. It just growled again and did a faint wimpier.

A wolf came into the street light growling at me. " I'm not gonna hurt you" I say trying to keep my voice from strong. Offering my hand for it to sniff.

The wolf gets closer with a small limp but still noticeable. It walks up to me sniffs my hands then collapses.

I start to panic I quickly grab the large might I add heavy wolf. I attempt to run but get tired and walk instead.

We reach my apartment complex and go to the elevator. Once we reach my apartment door I gently put the passed out wolf on the ground and unlock the door. I close the door then grab him and drag him to the couch. I get to tired to go to my room so I just sleep on the couch with the wolf

~ time skip~

I wake up and rub my eyes. Events of last night flash into my head. I look over to look at the wolf but instead I see a very, very naked man. I scream and push him off the couch.

He wakes up and looks at me and smiles. "W-who are you?" He then frowns "It's me." I look at his face, then the ears and tail my eyes widen.

"Your the w-wolf." I say shocked, he nods and smiles "My name is Namjoon." "Y/N, ok lets get something to eat."

That's how I met my hybrid.