Valentines Day

Flashback 1 year ago
Y/N POV

I've had Namjoon for 5 months now and it's going great. It's Valentine's Day and I don't have to work so I plan on watching Vampire Diaries.

I look around my room for my small blanket and my teddy bear. I find the blanket but I can't find the bear.

I search all over my room for it but it's no where to be found. I go to Joonie's room to ask him if he's seen it. I open his door without knocking and immediately regret it.

I see Namjoon on his bed on top of my bear humping it. "Namjoon! What are you doing to my poor bear?" He stops humping it to look at me.

I get closer to the bed. He hugs the bear and hides it from my sight. "Namjoon give me the bear." He shakes his head.

"Namjoon." I walk closer to the bed ready to pounce. He sees this and hides the bear more. He suddenly gets up and sprints out of the room bear in hand.

I chase after him. He runs out the front door and runs down the apartment complex hallway a bit. I stop at the front door.

"Namjoon! Get back here!" I shout at him. He stops running and laughs. "I'll be back later." He shouts back. He holds the bear in both hands and runs away.

I close the door not feeling like chasing after him. I go to Namjoon's room to see if has anymore of my stuff. I look through his closet and find some of my shirts and a pair of my jeans.

I look under his bed majority of my Vampire Diaries merchandise. I find more and more of my stuff in his dirty room.

~time skip~

Namjoon comes back with a bag and my bear in his hand. I look at him then I look at the tv. He sits down next to me and gives me the bag.

"Happy Valentine's Day Y/N." He smiles at me. I open the bag to see chocolates and a new bear. "Namjoon what's this for?"

"To replace the bear and chocolate to say sorry." "Well you know you could give me my bear and you can have this one."

He growls at what I said. "No I like this bear. So I got you this one." "Why don't you want this bear?" "No this one smells like you." He hugs it to his face.

"Fine my Valentine's Day gift to you is my beloved bear." "Thank you Y/N I'll keep it forever." He hugs me. I watch is tail wag and I reach my hand out to grab it.

His tail stops wagging and he stuffing up. He let's out a moan. "Y-Y/N w-what are y-you doing?" He stutters his face completely red.

I let go as the heat rushes to my face. He gets up and kisses my lips his face still red. "Happy Valentine's Day Y/N."

He takes the bear I let him have and covers the tent in his pants and runs out of the room.

I smile hugging the bear Joon bought me. I cuddle it to my chest and watch Vampire Diaries while eating the chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated the chapter is short but I plan on posting chapter 11 soon I also got 2k reads so thank you guys for that

Also next year let's hope BTS wins the Grammy and goes on tour and goes to more states

Comment and Vote

Byeee