Chapter 1

"Why are you staring at me you selfish, ugly ass brat?!" The mean ass lady screamed.

"I don't know! When does school start Mom?" Semyoul internally rolled her eyes.

"Don't call me mom, it's embarrassing! It starts tomorow!" Her mom screamed.

Semyoul sighed to herself, walking back to her room.

Semyouls POV*

Yeah...that just happened.I don't understand why my mom and dad don't like me...But I know they still love me,I know they do,I'm their daughter.Anyway,I am in fourth grade this year, and I am excited because I finally get to meet people! That sounds weird maybe to you, but for me it's a life long dream. You see, I have been home schooled my entire life. I have never been allowed to go outside,to the store, to the park, basically anywhere that isn't home, I have never been. I have never met a person besides my parents and sister. That's why I'm so excited for tomorrow! I feel lucky to have this life.

****Next day*****

Semyouls POV*

Where do I go? This is my first time being in public before...especially at school with a bunch of new strangers. At the moment, I'm walking down the hallways, or at least I think is a hallway, and trying to find the office to know where to go. I found a door with a silver door knob. Maybe that's the office?

I touched the doorknob with my right hand and was about to turn it, when someone grabs my hand and pushes me down.It scared the lights out of me!

"And just who are you?! You think you can run around out school?" A boy glared at her.

"I'm new, genius." Semyoul rolled her eyes.

I stood up quickly and grabbed my bag. He just looked at me like I had a worm sticking out of my nose or something.

Bihar: What's wrong with you?Are you nuts? You have been walking around the school hallways for the entire class time alone looking for the office, when it's right down the other hall?!

"Well...what are you doing? You were alone,too! I'm sorry if I confused your slow, robot brain! Now if you would excuse me,I need to go to the office."

"Excuse unaccepted! What makes you think I'm alone?! I'm not the one walking down hallways like an idiot!" Bihar rolled his eyes.

Se

Bihar: Wait,what?! Your not allowed to have friends?!That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say,and we just met five minutes ago!

Semyoul: I know...it's pretty dumb...but it's true...

Bihar: Wow...come out guys,its clear.

Then all of a sudden two other boys come out from behind some metal box looking thingies and stand behind the one I was talking to.

Bihar: Well...I'm Bihar,and these two are my friends.

Semyoul: Nice to meet you all. I'm Semyoul.

Paxataka: I'm Paxataka.

Youngario: I'm Youngario.

Bihar: The office is right there,Semyoul.See?Wow,she was right when she said she was bad at directions...

Semyoul: Where?

Then Paxataka and Youngario burst out laughing for about three minutes straight.Bihar just stood there with a straight face.

Bihar: Come on,lets go.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the office that was exactly where he had pointed at two minutes ago!That was so embarrassing!Oh well...