Chapter 17

Semyouls POV*

It was time for school the next day and we got up got dressed and went to our first class which was P.E. We went against a team and we won. It was then recess time and that losing team came up to us.

????: Hey who do you think you are?!

Semyoul: Shin Semyoul. Nice to see you team captain!

????: How did you beat us? I bet we can beat you guys at something else?!

Semyoul: Really?

Saju: Okay you know who we are?!?!?!

????: Yeah that gay K-pop group??!!

Jadiku: What did you just call us??!!!?!?

Satsuk: Just leave it.

????: I bet you guys just lip sing. And I don't like this here Semyoul.

Semyoul: I could say the same thing for you.

????: Oho you are so my type!

He grabbed my collar of my shirt and held it up so I was looking up at him although he didn't have to do that. I am pretty short haha.

????: Listen you little prick! You are my nemesis now. Got that?! The names Rider! My team and I are your enemies! Only your enemies! None of this invovles your team!

Semyoul: Why?

?: Without your team, you are nothing but air.

Semyoul: Sure.

Jadiku: Well you got five seconds to get your hands off of her and after that I can't promise your safety.

The boy let go of me.

????: Like I said. None of this invovles you.

Saju: Whatever involves Semyoul has to do with us too.

????: Grr!

Paxataka: Ha! Deal with it you short stack hickey hack little nack over sized back nick nack patty wack short stack apple jack!

Semyoul: Pffhahahahahaha!

I laughed and so did my team.

Rider: See you back in gym short stuff.

Recess was over and we all went back to P.E. This time we were playing basketball. Rider caused a huge scene and challenged me for a one on one game. I confidently accepted it. Everyone was surrounding us. I had the ball first and I shot a three pointer and made it. He dribbled the ball down and I stole the ball went and shot a three pointer and made it. This same routine happened about twenty more times before the time was up. We shook hands and he looked at me weird.

Rider: Why do you have these gloves on? They are weird.

Semyoul: If you want to live then don't ask any more.

Rider: Why?

Satsuk: EVER heard curiosity killed the cat?

Rider: Yeah but I am not a cat.

Semyoul: Yeah. Your a rat.

Rider: No I am not!

Semyoul: You look kind of handsome and kind of ratty!

Rider: And you look kind of hot and kind of catty!

I could feel my face heat up.

Jadiku: Back off rat. She is mine. Always will be.