Characters

Hi I'm Funneh! Well Funneh is just my nickname. My real name is Kat. My siblings and I run a restaurant in our little town. Speaking of my siblings let me tell you about them! We are also YouTubers!

Betty/Rainbow

Thats the eldest of our group we call the "Krew

Thats the eldest of our group we call the "Krew." Her name is Betty but we call her Rainbow. She might the oldest but she acts likes the youngest. She loves cute stuff, pink, and the Krew. She is a noob at games though but she always finds a way to push through! Even though we have to help her sometimes.

But she is soo cute. She also loves that Cake hat on top of her head.

Kim/Gold

This Kim but we also call her Gold

This Kim but we also call her Gold. She is the type to sass her way through things. She can be a diva sometimes but it's ok since she isn't that mean. Unless your one of her rivals/enemy. She is the fashionista of the Krew. She gives us makeovers whenever we want! She is also the second oldest.

She might be good at fashion but she is terrible at cooking! Caution: She will burn down an entire house! Anyways though she sometimes isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She is the one I'm most closet to. Besides Stephanie and Allen. More on them later.

Yeah she's the one most in my videos.

Wenny/Lunar

Well I'm the middle child but you know what I look like(pic up above) so let me tell you about the second youngest

That's Wenny but we also call her Lunar. She is the most creepyest of the Krew. She use to work all the time but now she doesn't work all the time. But besides that she's creepy she can be cute and sweet at times. She is the one that does our thumbnail art.

She can be a Tsundere but only to her crush(Violet). So yeah enough about her.

Allen/Draco

Well he is the youngest of us

Well he is the youngest of us. He is the gamer boy. Sometimes we call him a "hacker" because he is just too good at games. But he acts like an older brother to all of us. But he can be childish.

He really likes to flirt with Luna(Cassie). Yup

------------

Here's Steph she never really likes photos so here her info

Name: Stephanie

Krew name: KittyKat

Gender: Girl

Looks: Brown hair, Brown eyes, pink blouse with black collar, black skirt, black stockings, black flats, and cat ears

Personality: Kind, Motherly, Adventurous, and Pretty savage

Extra: She is the goddess of Minecraft

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yup Kitty is my oc.