The Past

Now this is a new character that will be important to the Krew in some way. I will tell you later.

A young child with blonde and green eyes sat on a porch chair in the summer. The young child's name was unknown. But everything else was known. "YOU STUPID ******!" A voice hollered. "IT IS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU HAD A CHILD!" Another voice yelled back. "I should have never had a child with you!" The first voice yelled back. "Screw you, Thomas!" The second voice yelled back at Thomas.

"I hate you, Mary!" Thomas yelled at Mary. The young child looked back at their parents fighting. It was always this way. To be honest, you can't well even call them parents. Well you can call Thomas, you're dad. But for Mary's sake, you can't. She smoked a lot and was an achoholic. Thomas never liked that and tried to keep the young child away from it. But it never did work. It was a toxic relationship. They never even seem to like it each other.

Heck, they weren't even married. This wasn't even a family. The young child never called them "mom" or "dad". It was always just their first names.

The young child realized they stopped fighting an hour ago. The child got out of their seat and went inside the house to see what was going on. When the child went into the house, it was quiet. They turned out to see Mary on the couch. She seem to have passed out. A beer was in her hand and was spilling everywhere. The child decided to go to their room.

They walked up the stairs and opened the door to their bedroom. Inside was a bed, a night stand, a lamp, and a closet. It was a small place. The child closed the door and laid on their bed.

The child didn't cry, yell, shout, or anything. They just laid there. It was not a happy family.