A little bit of home

Rainbow

I look around at my new home. It was ok. But very big and not as homely. I felt a bit of sadness. Wait...I should be happy that I was here and not on the streets. I smiled and flopped onto the bed. 'Life will be good.' I thought to myself. Then I closed my eyes and soon I felt my self drift of to sleep.

"W-a-what are you doing?"

"Oh it's not gonna hurt."

"P-p-please stop. It hurts."

"Aww. You're too adorable."

"Please I'm serious!"

"Why don't you just shut up!"

"N-no.....STOP!"

I woke up in a cold sweat. What was that? It felt so quick. I look around. It was dark outside. The sky was covered in a dark blanket, and the stars were twinkling at her. Everyone was asleep. The world seem to sleep. Everywhere was quiet. My feet touched the ground softly. I put on some some socks and pajamas. Then I quietly tiptoed to downstairs to see what's going on.

But it was different. The room had a warm aura. The lights were very bright like the sun. The whole room was very bright and hard to see. I tried to turn off the lights but I couldn't find a switch. I tried to feel around but everyone was probably upstairs sleeping. I fell onto one of the couches. The bright lights started to clunker then the room went dark. 'Great.' I thought to myself.

"Hello."