Princess of Kidnapping

I woke up in a dark van. I was in the back. I heard muffled voices in the front. The window in the middle that showed the back the front was all covered up. I felt a chill go down my spine.

Was I really being kidnapped? I felt a very fast brake stop and I hit the back of my head on the wall. I stood up and rubbed the back of my head. Then I tried to(you see I exaggerate the word tried) find my phone in the stupid darkness of this car.

Ok so I have some good news and I have some bad news. Good news: I found my phone! Bad new: It lost signal and battery. Two terrible things that happened at the same time. I laid down on the floor in defeat sighing.

Screech!

The loudest tire screech ever was ringing in my ears. I feel sorry for the animals on the street. I tried to cover my ears but I forgot my hands were tied up. I also had a gag over my mouth so yeah not the best day ever.

Then I fainted again. The second time today.

Few minutes later

I woke up to find darkness. But there was a blindfold covering my eyes. I tried to move my hands but they were tied behind me. My feet were tied to the chair as well. And I know they won't let me go any time soon.

So I was trapped in complete darkness. No light.......no one......no escape. I breathed heavily trying not to have a full on anxiety attack. I felt the sharp coldness touch my skin.

Tears threatened to fall.......I let them because there was no use to hold them back. But then I heard other people....